Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ptsmithrealtor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Pumptrol wiring
    I am trying to wire a chemical feed pump to my pumptrol(fsg-2). I have no wiring diagram.

The chemical feed pump should only pump bleach into my water holding tank when my well pump is running.

The chemical feed pump plugs into an outlet and the outlet with it black, white and ground wires tie into the pumptrol.

There are 4 terminals on the pumptrol. Line, load,load and line. So where do I place the black and white wires in relations to line and load terminals?

[email protected]
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2007, 12:41 PM
    If what I am thinking, 220/240 volts to both line sides, connect pump to load, along with Chemical feed.
    Black and white will be on Load side. Both will operate when pressure drops, and pump turns on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5-wire unit. I changed my totaline p374-0200 thermostat to another and when in process, lost the wire labels. Now my a/c does not kick on, but when I use "cool", it turns on the heat. What is the proper wiring diagram for a 5-wire thermostat using a chas roberts totaline p374-0200?

Square d pumptrol box shutting off [ 1 Answers ]

While watering my garden or lawn my pumptrol box shuts off... and I have to push contacts together due to complete loss in water pressure. Pump comes back on and water pressure is right there so I know I am not running out of water and I checked blatter tank for air pressure... tank was full with...

Pumptrol water pump [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to prime a pumptrol water pump.

Pumptrol? Help please [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there. I'm completely new to pumps and plumbing, so please bare with me. My family owns a water pump business. We fill 5gallon jugs and such. Recently, our machines don't vend water consistently anymore. The pressure would drop and we'd have to manually work the machine to regain psi to...

Wiring Help [ 4 Answers ]

I'm wanting to run electric from garage to shed. Want to have an outlet always hot and a light controlled by a switch. How do I do this? Any help and diagram appreciated. :confused:

View more questions Search