Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermind79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Pill info
    I found a pill that is a small white pill with the numbers 54733 on it. What is it?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2007, 12:11 AM

Round white Scored on one side 54 over 733 on the other is
    Morphine 15mg
    Roxane Labs
    A schedule II controlled substance
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2007, 12:18 AM
    I think that it would be best that you throw this pill that you found away. Whoever gives you an answer could be incorrect. And, the ramifications of a wrong answer concerning any type of medication could be far-reaching. This is not a pharmacy.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2007, 12:23 AM
    Received in PM:

[QUOTE=mastermind79]thank you very much. It was the same pill I found. I will destroy them.[\QUOTE]

I'm glad that you will destroy them. It might be best to take to a pharmacy if they dispose of pills in your area.

Why aren't my quotes working?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Red color pill reached but no period - Birth control Pill [ 11 Answers ]

Hi All, I am on Birth Control Pills (Lutera- 28 pack one) since past 4-5 months. My periods start when I reach the 4th week, i.e when the red color pills start. According to this, my red color pill dosage started yesterday (Sunday) but my periods did not. Am I worrying too much since its been...

I need info [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, I need Help!! OK my Mom is saying that my dad is not paying my mom not money for child support When I know he is and I don't know what to do Cause my Dad said that if he doesn't pay it he can get into a lot of Trouble So I need help cause I don't know what to do to help my Dad and...

Info from anyone [ 6 Answers ]

Hiya all, any one with some advice would be great, I'm currently in a relationship of 11months, he live away from me so I don't see him 2 often, I split up with my ex just a month before I got with him it was kind of a rebound thing that didn't stop, and now I can't get my ex out my head I love him...

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

What pill is this? Yellow Oval Pill [ 2 Answers ]

The pill is a yellow and oval on one side it has 650 on the other side it is either O M or W O, What is this pill used for.

View more questions Search