Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beatles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Loud Penis Pop
    I was having intercourse with my wife, I pulled out then went to re-enter her when I heard a very loud snap and I felt extreme pain all the up to the head of my penis!
    I now have a swollen like knob or knot at the base of my penis!
    It now is ever so slightly differently shaped. What my have happened? Will it heal on its own?
    Should I see my regular family doctor?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 10:27 PM
    I have never heard of such a thing I would have been in the Er ASAP! Well if I were a man.
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Jul 30, 2007, 12:29 PM
    The pain in the head could be that you tore the small piece of skin between the head and the top of the shaft. I get that too, and it hurts, but it does heal. If that's the case, keep it clean and put some neosporin on it.

As for the lump, I don't want to give you a misdiagnosis, my best advice would be to see your family doctor.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 04:10 PM
    There is a situation where the penis can break! Yes that's right. Get to a surgeon so that they can ascertain the action to rectify it. It will probably not heal on its own, the pipework (corpus cavernosa) has split-you probably need some surgery to fix it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extinction Pop [ 3 Answers ]

Can somebody can tell me about the word "extinction pop: refer to

Pop corn [ 3 Answers ]

Pop corn.. good or bad for weight loss? How do you calculate the calories for pop corn?

What's the Best Pop-Up Blocker [ 3 Answers ]

Too many pop-ups. Way too many. Got Google, its not working any more. These pops were gone for a while now they are back and stronger than ever. Who knows the best free pop-up blocker available.

Pop up meg [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am searching for a way to send a Pop up message to our customer when they log in to our server.. and these customers will be the pre paid card customers to our ISP and the pop message should be the remaining hour in their CArds. Thans for your help.

Pop ups [ 1 Answers ]

? How do you stop annoying pop-ups while browsing? Thanks

View more questions Search