Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Oct 13, 2005, 10:16 PM
    Best cost effective place to retire?
    This probably was done before but here it goes.

Where are some of the best but cost effective place to retire and why? I hope to retire before age 50 but need to pick the right place to do so. Recommendations?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 11, 2005, 06:39 PM
    Retirement/new Life
    I Retired At Age 48 And Moved To Texas Where The Weather Is Warm(hot Summers) And No State Tax.Many go To Florida, if You Like Hurricanes But Retirement Is Meant To Be Enjoyed.Texas Living Is Slow And There's Always Something To Do Or See.Your Second Life Should Be Perfect For The Things You Want Whether You Decide To Work Again Or Not. Don't Just Do Nothing.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2005, 05:43 AM
    Retire
    Hi,
    There are many, many suggestions on the web.
    Here is a link with much, much information on a place in NM, which gives some good information to look for in other states:

http://money.cnn.com/best/bpretire/snapshots/44141.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Easiest effective way to remove stains? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear All, I have some staining on my teeth. I would like to do the least amount of work to get rid of them. I would also like to not use something unhealthful if possible. Something I can buy over the counter. Rembrandt? Crest strips? Other? What really works and what is the easiest?

Any effective weight loss pills? [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone tried a weight loss pill that doesn't make you 1) sick 2)jittery/unable to sleep and makes you feel full? I'm not expecting a miracle but are there actually honest positive testimonials out there?

Simple, Effective Information [ 17 Answers ]

Through my father, I have experience with unions and some of their shortfalls. Communication is certainly one of them. I'm a pretty young kid looking to put something together for keeping people up-to-speed on ALL the topics that concern union members: news, legal action, local directories. I've...

Effective Marketing per USA Today [ 1 Answers ]

http://www.usatoday.com/money/books/reviews/2005-07-25-buzz-marketing_x.htm Want to know how effective your marketing is? Mark Hughes suggests that You ask your customers two questions. How did you hear about us? Would you go out of your way to recommend our product to a friend? If...

Opportunity cost vs relevant cost [ 2 Answers ]

I am confused between the two costs, opportunity cost and relevant cost. What's the relation between them and difference from each ? Can someone help to explain it? Thx.

View more questions Search