Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megsey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Cramping after sex
    I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend two nights ago and I woke up the next day ith cramping, similar to menstral cramps, and heaey discharge. Like more than normal and more than usually have during sex. He did pull out before he orgasmed so I'm not sure what's going on. Also its day two and things are still the same...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2007, 02:42 PM
    You do know and understand that pulling out only gets the sheets messy?

You can still get pregnant even if he pulls out.
    When you are not on birth control, and there is no protection, a baby is often the result. I am not saying this is your case, but you seem to assume it could not be a chance.
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jul 23, 2007, 02:46 PM
    I think she was implying that the heavy discharge she was having was not a result of "him"... wink wink. I would call your doctor and make an appointment. It could be something as simple as ovarian cysts or it could be something more serious. Trying to self diagnose yourself when it comes to female reproductive systems is never a good idea. The symptoms one person has often times are not the same someone else has. You should go be checked out. And start using a condom unless you are ready for parenthood.

Jul 23, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Thank you. I AM on birth control but thanks for the help...

Jul 23, 2007, 02:52 PM
    I didn't mean to sound like your mom... you said that you had "unprotected" sex. So I assumed. I applaude you for taking the necessary steps to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Its too bad that more women and young girls don't think that way. Either way sweety, I think you should call your doc.

Jul 23, 2007, 03:05 PM
    I wasn't referring to you... thanks for the help. When I said unprotected I meant without a condom... not without any necessary precaution. I was referring to the ridiculous comment left before yours.

Jul 24, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Ahhh, got it. Your very welcome.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2007, 08:47 AM
    I don't think Fr_Chucks comment is all that ridiculous at all. Just read this board long enough and you would be surprised by the large number of people that think pulling out is viable birth control, then are puzzled by how they end up pregnant.

Typically that's what unprotected sex is referring to. There was no mention of birth control in the original post.

However with that said it would be a good idea to visit your Gynecologist because you need to find out what's wrong. It may be minor but finding out soon is never a bad idea.
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Jul 25, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Just because he pulled out it means nuthing. OK so this will sound lame but I just got the latest issues of cosmo for the month of augest I think with julia styles and it had a whole section on this. Depending on what you have if its just cramps and discharge then this might be it might not either way see your dr. asap it could be seroius. In the mag. It says if you have abdominal pain, discharge, fever, pain while urinating, or irregular menstral bleeding it could be pelvic inflammatory disease. I believe it could be if this happens regularly. You might have contracted and std so go see your doctor either way OK!

Jul 26, 2007, 08:40 AM
    O Troubles, no offense or disrespect whatsoever but I feel that Pelvic Inflamatory disease is just what they diagnose when they don't have an answer for anything else! Usually there is a reason but sometimes not always readily available or enough to actually find from a pap smear etc.
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Jul 26, 2007, 11:03 AM
    OK sorry just trying to help either way id see a doctor so u know for sure

Jul 26, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Oh no harm done, I just wanted to make sure that I pointed that out that it seems that they diagnose that when they don't know what else to diagnose. I agree with your suggestion though that she definetely needs to be seen by her doctor.
    donnette16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 07:07 PM
    The same kind of stuff has been happening to me its weird. I hope its not an std cause I didn't really know the guys background that I had sex with so there is a possibility. (I know how naïve and stupid)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach cramping and vomiting for 2 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everybody! I was hoping somebody here could help me. I have had horrible stomach pains and cramps for the past 2 weeks. If I feel hungry and eat, I immediately have a terrible stomachache. I have been vomiting bile as well. My stomach constantly hurts, not matter what medicine I take...

Cramping for a month? I'm too anxious. W/b! [ 2 Answers ]

I took a test on May 14, it came back positive right away using morning urine. THe next day I got a very weird period, no pains at all which is very unusual and lasted 3 days, just spotting. The next day later, May 16 I went for blood work, came back negative. Went to OBGN on May 18 because my...

Missed period.. Cramping! [ 8 Answers ]

I can say I am definitely not pregnant. Over the past six or so months I am having very irregular periods . Period dec no jan period feb and no period since feb. 13. I have cramps as if I am getting period, lots of acne (I never had this much as a teen. I also am unable to loose weight. (don't...

Brownish discharge and cramping [ 13 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago my boyfriend's condom broke, and since about a week ago my stomach's been cramping really bad, I been really tired, and I eat a lot more than usually. About 5 days ago when I been going to the bathroom When I wipe it's been a brownish discharge. And I was woundering what could it...

Cramping with Menses [ 3 Answers ]

Can you tell me the cause for cramping with Menses?

View more questions Search