Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    epattyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 10:28 PM
    File motion to discovery.
    I read all these posts about filing to intent to defend the summons. Then file motion to discovery... Where do I file the discovery? Is there a form I turn in to the court... or something else? :confused: :confused:
    alsmiley Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2007, 10:35 PM
    This link might help...

http://chat.lawinfo.com/need_help_fi...27/index.html?

Jul 23, 2007, 10:36 PM
    My understanding is you have 30 days from your original court date to get the form sent back to the address listed on the form.

Jul 23, 2007, 10:37 PM
    I think this is the form.

http://www.ci.mil.wi.us/displayFile....very_-_Web.pdf
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 04:30 AM
    Discovery is sent to the plaintiff or the attoreny for the plaintiff, always request certified copy of the original contract you signed, no contract, no claim.

Request complete accounting of the alleged account, showing the dates of payments and when the last payment was recevied.
    Fix4me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2012, 10:36 PM
    I have a harassment charge against a co-worker and filed suit with Dept of Human Rights. They investigated and found probable cause to charge the individual that harassed me. I have tried to seek counsel but because of the public figure and political nature of this person, no one in the area will take my case. I have to respond with a discovery within thirty days. I don't want to mess it up. Any suggestions on what website to go to for help? Need answer ASAP!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Court date assigned.motion of discovery/validation letter? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have read many helpful things on here for people being sued by collection agencies. I am being sued by a collection agency for a debt that I don't feel I owe (well the entire amount of at least) It was within one month of when the statute of limitations ran out. Anyhow, I gave my statement...

FORM to file Discovery? [ 10 Answers ]

We have a daughter in AR.. she is handling case herself.. wanted to ask other side for data etc. "Discovery".. She was told by someone "there is a form needed for discovery. I told her that all is needed is to send letter and what is asked for to the other side.. but again last night was told "need...

Christian Discovery [ 3 Answers ]

Do You Have Nay Subject Of New Discovery Regarding Christian Discovery Or Any Proof Of The Bible Artificats?

How to file motion for discovery [ 1 Answers ]

How does one file a motion for discovery in Michigan? I understand it is sent to the lawyer for the side who is suing me. Do I send a copy to the court? Is there a particular format that needs to be used? Do I need to send it registered or certified or return receipt requested? TIA, Lil

Need motion in opposition to defendants motion for summary judgement & TO STOP Thief [ 5 Answers ]

Good day all,received a motion in the mail "plaintiff's motion for default judgement as to defendents xxxxxx,xxxxxx,xxxxxx, and judgement on the pledings as to defendant xxxxxxx (state gov agency that sold the tax deed ) this case is about a overlooked tax lein sold against my grandmothers house ...

View more questions Search