Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shotie2000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 09:36 AM
    How long does drugs stay in the urine
    How long does percocet and vicodin stay in your urine I used last time Friday at 100 pm and got a drug test Wednesday around like 10:00am
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 22, 2007, 03:09 PM
    They stay in the urine 2-4 days and in the hair for up to 90 days. However, this is just an average. It could be out of your system slower or longer depending on your metabolism.
    johndoe01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 07:29 PM
    It goes by half lifes,depending on how much you taken ,each pill has a half live for each pill you take you add to the half live ,one tablet 10mg can take 2-4 days to manifest from your body 90days for hair test,that's for each pill,if you take 2pills its be 6-8days till gone from your body it can be in saliva for 2to 4days and drug test can be failed for just traces in your system,, hope you pass ,next time get a script from your doctor before taking something that will jeporidised your job
    sherry974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 03:01 PM
    If I have 3 glasses of wine at 8pm on Saturday,and I have to be tested the following Tuesday at 10am, will there still be traces of alcohol that will show up in my urine test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does xanax stay in your urine? [ 27 Answers ]

How long does xanax stay in your urine, and how long does it stay in your blood? Thanks

How long stay in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know how long methodone stays in urine if there is no build up and you have to take a drug test 4 days later?

How long does hydrocodone stay in urine & blood [ 3 Answers ]

I have been taking oxycodone 30 mg for about 3 months. I ran out last Monday and took some recent left over lorbab 10's and 1 recent leftover morphine, all of which are hydrocodone related I believe. Like I said I took the last oxycodone 30mg on Monday morning, then Monday afternoon took 1 morphine...

How long does hydrocodone stay in the urine? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a drug test coming up and I don't have a script for the pain medication I take. I just wondered hw long it would stay in my urine. I hope someone can help, I have looked all over the internet for answers and all I get is info on how to order the pills! Thanks.

Methodone, how long its stays in urine [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was on methodone treatment for a year, how long will this show up in her urine?

View more questions Search