Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    remona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Childrens' visitation rights
    I live in Jacksonville,Florida. My daughter is 14 and doesn't want to go to her dad's for the summer. At what age can she decide? Or do I have to make her go?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 20, 2007, 07:19 AM
    She can decide at 18. Before then any change in visitation would have to be approved by the courts. If she doesn't want to go, the court will listen to her reasons, but the court has the final say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's rights [ 3 Answers ]

If something would happen to me (mother) would my 11yr old and 13 yr old have the right to decide who to live with or would they automatically go to the father who hasn't seen or talked to them in a year?

Visitation rights [ 4 Answers ]

1)My dad wants visitation rights and all after 12 years and I was wondering how long it takes before I get to meet him. He got an attorney about 2 weeks ago. My mom still needs to make sure I'm okay with everything and blah blah blah but roughly when should I meet him? If he just started...

Visitation Rights [ 3 Answers ]

Do aunts and uncles have visitation rights?

Visitation Rights? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a question about visitation rights as an aunt. My brothers wife will not allow any of my family to see my nephew without my brother or her being there, but she will allow her family take him for days at a time. Is there something I can do as an aunt so that I can spend a few hours with my...

Visitation rights [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a new law about visitation rights for the noncustodial parent? Thanks,Roxpate

View more questions Search