Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wild_girl Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Jul 12, 2007, 11:42 PM
    My boyfiend went soft during sex WHY?
    We have been together 3 years and have sex evryday. It is great. I love it!
    BUT the last 2 nights in a row, he has went soft in the middle! I freaked!
    He says it is because he is stressed, cause he DOES have a lot on his plate right now.. he also says it's because he was playing his videogame all day and can't focus properly and smoked too much weed, is this true?
    WHY DO GUYS GO SOFT!?
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 13, 2007, 04:09 AM
    Stress really does have a lot to do with it. Anything new happen the day before the two nights in a row happen that could be affecting his thoughts?

XenoSapien
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 13, 2007, 05:05 AM
    I thought your boyfriend was in jail for 2 years?

If not, it could be all the pressure you're putting him under from your jealousy, maybe he's worried about something you've said to him in a jealous moment.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 05:10 AM
    I agree, stress, being overly tired or just bad luck. It happens to all of us at one time or other. Some more than others.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 12:29 PM
    I don't understand this...
    Here you claim he is in jail and has been for two years.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...le-109172.html

And here
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...set-76914.html

And yet you still are able to have sex with him every night?. you ask about parole in this thread:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...da-109480.html

So he can't be out on that...

Im just curious because all of the threads you are posting don't make sense, and I don't like people coming in here and making up things. It takes away from other people who really do need help. You seem to have a lot of problems judging by some of your posts, and some just aren't that believable...
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 13, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Well Is He Or Isn't He In Jail? I Think Your On Here Posting Just To Be Posting To See How Many Responses You Could Get Back From Your One Question... Just Yesterdeay You Said "hey My Boyfriend Is In Jail For Two Years Also" So Is Your Boyfriend Really In Jail?? Are You Cheating On Him?? Make Up Your Mind!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Here you go, is she or is she not an internet troll?

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding.[1] They may also plant images and data on networks that others may find disturbing (usually indirectly relating to the individual in person)[citation needed] in order to cause confrontation.
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 13, 2007, 02:56 PM
    I'd say she is a troll. She has a lot of odd posts on here.

XenoSapien
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jul 13, 2007, 03:07 PM
    For the OP:
    Pot does odd things to your sex drive and abilities. If he smoked a lot of pot he can go soft in the middle tell him not to bake his brain so much and he will be fine.

For everyone else:
    Maybe she has many boyfriends and this is the one that plays video games and smokes pot all day not the one in jail. Either way she sounds like she dates some real winners and I look forward to supporting her welfare babies in the future.
    StoddartD Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wild_girl
    We have been tiogether 3 years and have sex evryday. it is great. I love it!!
    BUT the last 2 nights in a row, he has went soft in the middle!! I freaked!!
    He says it is because he is stressed, cause he DOES have alot on his plate right now..he also says it's because he was playing his videogame all day and can't focus properly and smoked too much weed, is this true?
    WHY DO GUYS GO SOFT!!?!??!
    Obviously... well I think he... you said you've been together for three years. Maybe he's getting bored.

Jul 13, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by StoddartD
    obviously ... well i think he....... you said youve been together for three years. maybe hes getting bored.

Guys Im not a troll! He is in jail, I just said "we were having sex yesterday".. cause I didn't want to say, "We were having sex 4 months ago....." because then everyone would start asking me why I am bringing it up now etc.. Than theyd ask me if I still am having the sameproblem with him now,and Id have to explain he's in jail, then it would get into along explination and getoff topic... so I just said yesterday

Jul 13, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Haha yea exactly

Jul 14, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Canadian jails must be great; sex visits everyday, video games and pot. In America you only get cable TV and interenet access.

Jul 14, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michealb
    Canadian jails must be great; sex visits everyday, video games and pot. In America you only get cable tv and interenet access.

Actually you don't get sex visits... dont get to smoke weed... my boyfriend is locked in a box 24 hours a day with nothing but a toilet an a metal bed...
    Expert

Jul 14, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Actually you dont get sex visits...dont get to smoke weed...my boyfriend is locked in a box 24 hours a day with nothing but a toilet an a metal bed...
    We have been tiogether 3 years and have sex evryday. it is great. I love it!!
    If that's the case how do you have sex every day?

Jul 14, 2007, 01:38 PM
    We DID everyday
    Expert

Jul 14, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Really?
    BUT the last 2 nights in a row, he has went soft in the middle!!

Jul 14, 2007, 02:14 PM
    I think I understand now. He is currently locked up and the event that caused the question happened in the past but you presented it in present tense so you won't have to explain things.

My first response still stands, pot will do that to you and I'm not saying that because he used an illegal drug that must be his problem. I'm saying it because I know people that smoke pot and the girlfriends of those people who complain that the boyfriend has problems with sex.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Perhaps there is more than ONE boyfriend??
    Grayfox Posts: 129, Reputation: 23

Jul 25, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Seriously though wild_girl, your boyfriend sounds like a waste of time... idk why you spend so much of it talking about him on here, if I were you id be out of that relationship asap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soft water is not for drinking [ 8 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out some plumbing codes for the area we live in, which is Jefferson County, in New York. We had a home built last year, we closed on it in Aug. I'm having a problem with our water lines, we have a water softner system as well as a UV bacterial zapper... all water lines, which...

My boyfiend [ 6 Answers ]

MY boyfriend of three years has been the love of my life. However the relationship came to an end (or so it seems) when he continually chose to do drugs. My question is he has warrants for an order of protection he violated but refuses to turn himself in. He knows that he has warrants for his...

Turtle with soft shell [ 2 Answers ]

I bought two baby turles two weeks ago, and they both have soft shells. What can I do to help them, they just started to eat this week.

My boyfiend had a sexual experience with a male! [ 7 Answers ]

Im a female and my boyfriend recently told me he had a sexual experience with a boy when he was aged about 13.. He went to an all boys boarding school and shared a dorm with the other boy, the boy convinced him to preform sexual acts with him (they did not have intercourse however) Im having an...

View more questions Search