Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annaherb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 09:58 AM
    White round with 2083 over funny v
    I found a little round white pill with imprints on one side that are 2083 over a funny looking v... can you help me identify?:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 10:16 AM
    You can search for yourself at Prescription Drug Information, Side Effects, Interactions - Drugs.com

Or

Here

I believe it is Allopurinol, a medication used for gouty arthritis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Round up in Excel [ 12 Answers ]

Hi! I am wondering how to solve this: Numbers in one column need to be rounded to the nearest half decimal, for example: 0,4 - 0,5 0,7 - 1,0 1,4 - 1,5 1,1 - 1,5 Is there an easy way around this? Could You please help! Many thanks, You're all the best! Srecak:)...

Thought it was done now ex is still round. [ 32 Answers ]

Well! Ive posted my story on here and thought I had seen the last of my ex and learned from many not to rely on a maybe. All she said after 2 months of talking was maybe this maybe that. Adventually I told her well you wanted to break up and she said yes Ive done the right thing. I said OK and...

Here we go! Round two! [ 6 Answers ]

Well for those of you who are familiar. The ex, whom I want back and told that I could not have any contact with has again tried to get in touch with me. It was three text messages two days ago and a phone call today. None of which I answered by the way. Its so hard though! I'm not going to lie to...

Round and Around we go [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to find the name and song title of the girl who sings a song that kind of goes like this "Your bags are packed outside the door, round and around we go.." and then at the end it goes "we go round and round we go inside out" Anybody knows? It isn't that old it was on the radio a lot...

Round and Round [ 2 Answers ]

How much do you guys travel? I feel like I travel a lot, and I do probably more than the average teenager, but I know there are like tons of people out there that travel constantly for business purposes. I'm just tired of traveling. I use to like airplanes as a kid, or at least not like them,...

View more questions Search