Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yaleoxford2nd Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 12:13 AM
    My period is clotting and very heavy and dark red
    I'm almost 18 in 3 days on July 4th, and I started my period when I was 13. Last weekend I started my period and it was very light. It lasted for the whole week. I didn't have my period for one day then, I started my period again and its clotting and very heavy, I've lost A LOT of blood, I HAVE TO CHANGE MY TAMPON EVERY 15-20 MINUTES, I feel like fainting and dizzyness. I have no insurance to see a doctor a any money.:( What should I do?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 12:22 AM
    Here is a website that may be helpful to you : Heavy periods - menorrhagia

Good luck and I hope it helps :)
    redroses22in Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Hi,
    I have the same problem, and I am still fighting with this my situation is exactly same. But somebody told me about apple cider vinegar it helps , I am goona start that also . Take it 3 times a day like 2 tablespoon. Don't miss it until your periods stops completely. Lets see how it help. Mix some honey into it if you can't drink it like that. If you find any other solution, tell me also if it helps u.
    Thanks
    Hope for the best.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 12:14 PM
    You can also use the website mentioned above. If you can't stand the vinegar, there are different supplements you can take :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy clotting during period [ 2 Answers ]

When I have my period I clot very heavily about four, five or more quarter size clots what is this due to, is it normal?

Blood clotting during period [ 2 Answers ]

I have started my period about 4 days earlier than I usually start, I wasn't even through my pill pack & today have had several times when I've had to urinate that I've passed a few blood clots. This is not a normal period for me & it is concerning. I've never had much clotting except for after...

Heavy Brown Discharge no red [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have been on the same pill for the last three years. I recently had spotting of red thought the last two weeks while I was still taking my pill, but I still continued to take it. I just started my period 3 days ago but it is all heavy brown blood it has a little red blood here and there but...

View more questions Search