Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grantswife Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 07:01 AM
    Limp during sex
    Most of the time during sex, my husband is limp. He still performs, but he does not get a full erection. I try to help him in different ways, but it is not really working. If he has a full erection at the beginning, it is gone after a few minutes. He says it is because his penis is big and maybe doesn't get enough circulation. In all honesty, he is pretty average, which I would never say to him. This has gone on since we met, but I guess I'm not getting satisfied sexually and need help. I ask him to do oral sex, but he acts like it is a chore. When he does it, I just don't get satisfied. It is too fast and not very good. I do orgasm, but not like I used to in a past relationship. Please help!! He is going to be 39 in October and is not on any medication.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2007, 09:56 AM
    How old is he? Is he on any medications, and does he have any known medical conditions?
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 27, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Honestly if it's as bad as you say it is he might have E.D. (erectile disfuntion) you should have him see a doctor
    beachgurly06 Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Jun 27, 2007, 03:35 PM
    It might sound disgusting but during sex put your hand down there and give yourself some extra ooomph... And sometimes guys get really turned on by the sight of a woman pleasuring themselves. Just try it one time and see if it works for the both of you.
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jun 27, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Beachgurl might be onto something. Always gets me going. This is very hot. You just need to be sure that he's secure enough about you helping yourself. Otherwise, he might feel more inadequate because of what you are doing and this could compound the problem.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 27, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Hello.

Sending you a Great Big Hug.

Its not you, I'm sure you have the ability to bring a man to attention and keep him there, it could be that he just thinks about himself and is a jerk. If that's the case you should see that in other parts of the relationship also. If you don't then I would say he has a medical problem. Because he isn't on meds right now doesn't mean he doesn't need any. Many medical problem can make him limp so its time to take this as a sign and go get a real check up.

BTW. I agree with the Ladies giving yourself a helping hand can't hurt and I'm sure will make things much better for you and if he is like me for him also hehehe.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    Kattalover Posts: 120, Reputation: 20

Jun 27, 2007, 08:18 PM
    How long have you two been together? Has he always been like this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cat has limp ears [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, our 1 year old cat's ears have become limp near the ends. She seems to be in good health otherwise, but they have been this way for a couple days and we cannot figure out what it could be. No changes in her diet recently and she lives indoors, but likes to run around in the outdoors...

Daschund has a limp. [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 month old daschund has developed a limp. It seems to be his two front legs. He doesn't seem to be in pain but you can tell the limp is there. He is quite active, hyper and loves to run around, jump and play a lot. We took him to the Vet and he said it could be due to growing pains or he...

94 eagle vision limp mode [ 1 Answers ]

HELP!! My 1994 eagle vision dropped in to limp mode (2nd gear on trans) about a year ago... and at that time, I noticed a difference between the wiring diagrams on the 1994 vs the 1995 whereas the 95 had a separate 12v lead going to the "auto shut down" relay. I added this lead and the trans...

I've got this limp... [ 10 Answers ]

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first... always something more important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I...

Limp Duck [ 1 Answers ]

A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she lay her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest. After a moment or two, the vet shook his head sadly and said, "I'm so sorry, your Duck, Cuddles, has passed away." The distressed...

View more questions Search