Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jenny626 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 12:34 PM
    American literature
    I really need help on some questions I have on my work for homeschooling :confused:
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2007, 12:35 PM
    What question(s) do you have regarding American Literature?

Here are some sites:
    AMERICAN LIT
    http://www.denisepaswaters.com/Am_Lit_Download.html
    SparkNotes: Today's Most Popular Study Guides
    online study guides - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does she become American like me? [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé is a Canada native.. She wants to live here in the USA with me, I'm an American how do we take care of this situation?. I'm enlisted in the Us Navy, and I'm going to ship out in January... Can she stay in base with me? While the paper work is pending? Cause I also did a K-1 it's in...

American sovereignty [ 3 Answers ]

The U.N. wonts some of our military to fight for them and we U.S. would not have any control over the UN's army / so if there was a problem between the US and UN we would be fighting each other and that to me doesn't sound right

The american dream! [ 23 Answers ]

Now don't go getting outa your prams take it as its mean a LAUGH... ul7EDYXmDNE P.s if I've offended you lol then you need a life heheheehehehe

American Government [ 1 Answers ]

Definition of: the group that thought the Constitution set up a government that was too powerful was the ____________?

American Government [ 1 Answers ]

Does the american government have too much power over the citizens? If yes, how so? How can that be changed? If no, then why not? Is the system working well as it is now?

View more questions Search