Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wendially Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 11:38 PM
    How can you tell if another girl wants your boyfriend?
    My boyfriend lives with his best friend and his girlfiriend recently moved in me and her were starting to be friends and now we barely talk the closer she gets with my boyfriend I'm already a quieter person but how do I know if she's just uncomfortable around me or she starting to like my boyfriend. Her boyfriend and her don't really have a good relationship and I know she has talked to my boyfriend about her issues with him. They live together and even talk on the phone. My relationship has been very good but I get ed up reoccuring dreams about them wanting each other and know it really bothers me because I don't know if something's trying to get my attention that would have otherwise just dismissed. Also her boyfriend started working evenings which left them two alone and my boyfriend just texted and didn't want to talk that week raising my suspicions but whenever I'm around everything is great am I going crazy?:confused: :confused:
    nena54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 04:01 AM
    No your are not going crazy. Tell your boyfriend about your feelings and what you sense with him and that girl. Let him know you have reasons for feeling and suspecting them. Don't ask him in an angry manner or else you won't get nothing from him. Chances are he could deny it anyway. What should make you feel better is that your letting him know that you are aware of what is going on. If he does admit they both have feeling for each other it is best that you let him go instead of him letting you go. Dump him if you have to before he dumps you. I wish you well
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 23, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Hello.

I guess my first question would be is she happy with her Boyfriend. It would be one thing if they where strangers but she is with his best friend and that in itself makes him being more then a friend to her off limits.

Many times Guys will become friends with other guys girls because its safe and a way to vent about things they can't tell their guy friends. The same goes with the Ladies being able to vent.

If you trusted your boyfriend before she moved in then keep that trust now. Maybe spend some time around their house and see how they all act together. Im sure you will find they are more like sister and brother then boyfriend and girlfriend.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    aaron80 Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Jun 24, 2007, 01:39 AM
    I don't think her will be anything going on and if she is telling him aBOUT HER ISSUES WELL THIS COULD be dangerous because she may start to think if her relationship is not going so well she can take your guy.

Anyway what you can do about this problem??

Firstly I will definitely tell you one thing do NOT question him about it, it wikll only show you are worried and if anything will push him more onto her if there is any hope of that. You don't want to come across as jealous.

What you must do is back off a bit, at this point you are probably a bit worried so you may start to call him more often, text him more, be more needy trying to be around him more often, trying to convince him your mesant for each other. WRONG

You need to do the opposite YES that's right don't call him, let him call you, Don't text him let him textyou... Don't be available next time he rings you make something up tell him your to busy. You will probably say to yourself if I do this hemight go with her, if he is going with her then it doesn't matter he will do it anyhow.

By doing what I am telling you, you are giving yourself the opportunity to push him away a little and get him a bit more interested in you...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2007, 05:47 AM
    Sometimes we should listen to our gut, and protect ourselves, but confronting someone requires proof, not just a gut feeling. I would consider different living arrangements.
    british_racer86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    I dont think her will be anything going on and if she is telling him aBOUT HER ISSUES WELL THIS COULD be dangerous because she may start to think if her relationship is not going so well she can take your guy.

Anyway what you can do about this problem???

Firstly I will definately tell you one thing do NOT question him about it, it will only show you are worried and if anything will push him more onto her if there is any hope of that. You dont want to come across as jealous.

What you must do is back off a bit, at this point you are probly a bit worried so you may start to call him more often, text him more, be more needy trying to be around him more often, trying to convince him your mesant for each other. WRONG

You need to do the opposite YES thats right dont call him, let him call you, DONT text him let him textyou... Dont be available next time he rings you make something up tell him your to busy. You will probly say to yourself if i do this hemight go with her, if he is going with her then it doesnt matter he will do it anyhow.

By doing what i am telling you, you are giving yourself the opportunity to push him away a little and get him a bit more interested in you...
    TELL THAT to my girlfriend, wow this is great. She has been thinking there is something going on between me and my best friend (also her friend). She is going through issues and I am helping her that's what friends do they help each other. But there is no way I'm getting another girl involved in my love life that just causes hell, and that would require me to have interest in her, I tell my girlfriend everyday nothing will ever get between us and that there is nothing going on. She is always with me and my friend which is also one of her friends but she has suspision of things just because she talks to me on the phone because she only trusts me with her problems. So I agree with this comment posted. dont just go jumping to conclusions so fast, get the details and try and find PROOF if there is something going on. because if you just jump strait into that jealous paranoid side its really gonna make your relationship get edgy towards the two of you. that is whats going on with me, and yet im 100% faithful i wouldnt ever leave her for another girl. she just has trust issues. your best to be patient and observe. but if something does seem a little off just ask him dont be upset or angry just let him know how you feel but dont go accusing him of anything. otherwise you could compromise your relationship. where they say trust is a big key in a relationship thats incorrect... TRUST IS EVERYTHING in a relationship, if you can't trust one another you will have to start trying or just not bother.

also i have seen this in a big issue for relationships.
    the whole cheating scene (so not worth it). if you are assuming or really thinking there is something going on with the two, are you thinking this because of something you have done in the past that he knows about and you think he is going to get his "revenge" or "pay back" with this so called girl. and your exaggerating the whole situation a little to much. i have seen this happen so many times with alot of friends. if your thinking that, you really need to sit down and talk about it. and find a way to understand eachother and clean up the mess thats happened.

That's my thoughts ideas and experinces about all this stuff. I hope that along with the comment I quoted that my section also helps. There is nothing worse then being stuck in a corner fighting yourself over and over again to figure it out you'll just rip your hair out.

And if it really comes down to it. Talk to the girl as friends if your still friends or not and just get along and see if she will talk to you. Even talk to them both and see if they say different stories.

Its all about taking chances and making mistakes no one is perfect.

Good luck all.
    sammy000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 02:01 AM
    I know how you feel, I've been in the same situation, what made it worse was that she broke up with her boyfriend and HE moved out. Leaving her and my boyfriend living together. He's even admitted that she wants him which makes me so mad and always suspicious. He knows exactly how I feel and tells me there's nothing to worry about. Bull.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I really like this girl but she has a boyfriend, what do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I really like this girl in college but she's had a boyfriend for about a year, I think. I don't know a lot about the boyfriend, although I've met him once. We've become closer over the past few months and we do talk a good bit. On a few occasions we've slept (not made love) together in a bed...

Get a girl that says she has a boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get a girl to like me that says she has a boyfriend and I really like her:p :p :p

The girl I'm in love with has a boyfriend [ 15 Answers ]

I need advice from an outside source other than bias friends, there is this girl who is my friend she is going out with an ex mate she supposedly has mutual feelings for me she has expressed a certain dislike for some qualities in her boyfriend and has expressed that if circumstances were...

This girl I like has a Boyfriend. [ 5 Answers ]

I really like this girl who's my workmate. She has a boyfriend for 4 months now but I know her before her boyfriend does. I only know her by her name by just only last year. But now that she's new at work and I see her again we actually get to know each other better and got a lot closer, Mutual...

Really like a girl but she has a boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this girl at my school and we have become quite close friends. I really want to tell her I like her but she's in a relationship at the moment. The guy who she's with treats her like dirt and shed be better off without him: all of her friends have told her that. Anyway, she always...

View more questions Search