Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessica125 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 05:00 AM
    Making a bruise go away FAST
    Just wondering if any one has any advice on how to make a bruise go away (or rather heal) a little bit faster? I recently had to have an IV in my arm and a mark and bruie from where it was and just want the nasty mark to go away like NOW! Any information would be really helpful
    Thak you
    Jessica
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 19, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Try using a cream containing Vitamin K. This will help the bruise heal faster. You can also use a yellow-base concealer or cover-up to camouflage bruises.
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Jun 22, 2007, 05:21 PM
    The bruise is from blood collecting at the site of the I've its called a hematoma basically it's a hickey on your arm try using pressure the way you would with a hickey use a chapstick top and pres into it while you turn it that will get the blood to break apart and float back into the blood stream and the bruise should go away. You could also just wait it'll go away in about a week.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 22, 2007, 05:29 PM
    This is definitely something called a hematoma as stated above. Unfortunately the only 100% effective way for it to go away is time.

Vitamin K may work well as this vitamin is contains a clotting factor. Chapstick tops, toothpaste, etc are all wives tales and do not work with every person.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2007, 05:39 PM
    Buy a leech or two. They are used to reduce and heal bruises.
    missmarple Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Yes, no problem, there is a herbal cream. Its straight forward and bruising is gone within 3 days if not less of applying it. Email me through the thread.
    artriggs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missmarple
    Yes, no problem, there is a herbal cream. Its straight forward and bruising is gone within 3 days if not less of applying it. email me through the thread.
    What works please

Feb 1, 2008, 12:32 PM
    A cream I make from weeds and essential oils which reduces bruising and minor sprains, where one accidentally slips and might get a little swelling and slight soreness , also relieves the awful soreness of piles as well as arthritis. Like where people gets a bump accidentally and it comes up the following day, a black eye for an example. Saves the embarrassment of explaining to people what really happened when they see you with a black eye!! ('Cause will they really believe you?? That sort of thing.
    artriggs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 01:24 PM
    "cream I make from weeds and essential oils "
    What kind of weeds and essential oils?

Feb 1, 2008, 02:08 PM
    Weeds, We Often Refer To Them Now As Herbs. There Are Different Weeds (herbs) For Different Ailments. I Use Astringent Herbs With Similar Essential Oil (myrrh) To Enhance It's Properties For Bruising Etc. Very Effective Too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too fast? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 years old guy, when I lost my virginity at 18 and a year after that I could have sex for 1 to 2 hours and my partner having orgasms with no problems, my girlfriend even started to get worried that she doesn't please me or something. But now this past few month I have a little problem, every...

Fast money making! [ 47 Answers ]

Hello people in here wondering how to make really fast money in runescape. Please give me some advice

Is this too fast? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, I have a new boyfriend, and we have been only going out for like 24 hours and he hands me a note saying:To my baby, From pimp dawg.Is that kind of early to be calling mee that? Please answer

Need help fast! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, this might be a bit confusing, so hold on tight! I am a tenant and am the only one on the lease that I have signed until May '07. I had a roommate move in on the 1st of Sept to stay with me the rest of the time. This was an oral agreement that she would pay half the rent and the utilities...

View more questions Search