Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notasuthink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2006, 10:06 AM
    Multimedia Audio Controller Driver
    Hi, I just installed Windows XP onto my system (P-III, 756mhz), and it is requesting for Multimedia Audio Controller Driver. I don't know the brand/model of the Sound Card, please what I am going to do, to get my Sound Card working. I really need to enjoy playing my musics. Thanks. Henry
    SESaskDFC Posts: 214, Reputation: 17

Nov 12, 2006, 10:24 AM
    Howdy and welcome to AMHD!

Download a program called Belarc from www.belarc.com and run it..

It should tell you the make and model of your soundcard..

Once you have that info, go to the manufacturers website and get the proper driver..

Depending on the age of your system, there may not be an XP driver for it.. If that is the case, try using the Win2K driver if there is one available!

Murray
    gods_among_men Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 03:47 PM
    [QUOTE=notasuthink]Hi, I just installed Windows XP onto my system (P-III, 756mhz), and it is requesting for Multimedia Audio Controller Driver. I don't know the brand/model of the Sound Card, please what I am going to do, to get my Sound Card working. I really need to enjoy playing my musics. Thanks. David
    rajbaweja Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 11:08 PM
    I want Online MP3 song Re-sizer...
    Please help me

Reply on this id ([email protected])

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia audio controller [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to download Everest Home Edition to find out my computers specs so I can find out my sound card type cause its not working but when the file for Everest Home Edition opens it reads "the file is-B7698 is missing from the installation directory. Please correct the problem or obtain a new copy...

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 9 Answers ]

I had to reinstall Win XP home on my computer. I have an eMachines T3120, Win XP, 1.8 GHZ100MB Hard-Drive, DVD/CDRW, 512MB Ram, NVIDIA Geforce. This Multimedia Audio Controller come up when I reboot. I assume it is new hardware but I don't have a CD or drivers for it. Please help?

No multimedia audio controller. [ 7 Answers ]

I think I may have accidentally deleted my multimedia audio controller on my computer and I do not have any sound on my computer at all anymore. Can you please help me repair this issue. Any help will be greatly appriatted

Multimedia audio controller [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a new member, would like to ask a few question. I accidentally deleted the driver. I am using windows xp pro for Compaq, AMD Sempron. Can you help ?

Multimedia audio controller [ 5 Answers ]

I guess I deleted something that I shouldn't have off my compter... now I have nooooooo sound. Its driving me crazy.. I've tried to fix it myself but I cantt.. ive looked at forums.. I went to a lot of websites to download the drivers.. I went to the device manager thing and I see the yellow...

View more questions Search