Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Jun 17, 2007, 12:22 PM
    27th wedding anniversary present
    My parents' 27th wedding anniversary is coming up and I was thinking of going traditional this year (just for fun). I found a couple of traditional present lists, but once you hit the 20th, the suggestions for presents are only every 5 years (20th, 25th, 30th).

Was this tyep of list just from these websites, or is this true for every traditional anniversary present list?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Hi Raw! Boy, you picked the wrong anniversary to stay traditional! LOL I am not surprised you didn't get any hits other than every 5 years. The 27th anniversary doesn't have any traditional gifts, flowers, or gemstones associated with it. The modern gift is a sculpture. So, you need to figure out if you want to go with the modern protocol or come up with an idea on your own. Usually when people stick to the traditional gift they go with the one that is associated with the milestone anniversary that has past. That would be the 25th and the traditional gift is Silver. So, it would be appropriate and I am sure very much appreciated if you gave them something silver or a sculpture. Bit pricey though. :(
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Jun 19, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Oh, I've made enough silver jewelry for my parents that I'm sure I've made up for missing it on their anniversary :)

Hmm a sculpture is an interesting idea.

Thanks so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My anniversary is soon approaching.what gift can I give? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey! People please help me out... I have been in a relationship for almost 3year's now... Our 3rd anniversary is soon approaching in a weeks time... I want to give him a gift that he will remember for a life time! Suggest me a good gift :) I am confused :confused: I really don't know what to do?...

Anniversary gift ideas [ 6 Answers ]

This weekend is my 1st anniversary. Yeah, I know it's paper or a clock, that's not the problem. My husband and I originally agreed that we were just going to take each other on a "date". Well, he decides to tell me last night that he bought me something after we decided not to get gifts. Now I feel...

My 1 year anniversary is coming up! [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend will be going 1 year next month and I reaaly don't know what to get him. I love him to bits and I want to get him something romantic but not to over the top... what should I do?:)

3 year anniversary [ 11 Answers ]

Hey there! In November, my fiance' and I will have been together for 3 years. I would like to do something nice for him, take him somewhere or something to show how much I appreciate him moving across the state for me away from his hometown. And, well, just putting up with me in general. Anyone...

50th anniversary [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with ideas for a funny saying or something different or cute for the tee shirts and caps I am making up for 20 people. Thank you if you can think of something.

View more questions Search