Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pelechowicz Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2007, 12:22 AM
    Why are girls so complicated?
    Every time I finally find a girl that respects me.. and likes me for who I am, ends up wanting to just be friends. Even though girls always talk about how they want this attractive, nice, honest guy who will always be there for them, which explains me.. But they date bad guys who only disrespect them and put them down, making them feel like they will never find anyone else in this world when there's bound to be another guy, somewhere.

I'm just giving a message to woman everywhere. There is someone else. There is love for you somewhere, don't give up! I promise there are nice guys everywhere that would do absolutely anything for you, and love you for every little bit of you, and nothing else.

I'm just trying to find answers why girls like to run of with the bad guys that hurt them. And why I never get a chance because I'm nice, isn't that exactly what they want?:confused:
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Jun 19, 2007, 12:23 AM
    But how nice are you?
    Too nice?
    And how old are the girls u date?

Jun 19, 2007, 12:24 AM
    I'm not too nice, and I know when to give girls there space. I haven't dated.. for over a year but I am 18, and the last girl I dated was 15 when I was 16, ever since then I've had bad luck.
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Jun 19, 2007, 12:26 AM
    I wouldn't worry so much about dating..
    Have fun with your mates, go out on many boys nights and just have fun...
    Don't get too attached so young!

Jun 19, 2007, 12:27 AM
    The thing is I respect woman a lot, and I'm always talking to them. And I get sucked into things and get hurt. Haha I seem like an idiot for putting myself into these conditions constantly.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 12:29 AM
    Flower is right!
    Don't get too attached.
    Its nice to hear you respect woman a lot, its lovely but just be friends with girls, enjoy yourself you are vey young!
    You have a life ahead of you to meet girls.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2007, 12:30 AM
    Hey, I'm exactly like you, just a little older. I got sucked in and hurt a lot too. At your age, just try not to worry about women too much. In a few years time you'll start finding women who want (not just say they want) a guy like you.

Good luck :)

Jun 19, 2007, 12:36 AM
    You're right, I have to find the right one in time, I SHOULD HAVE FUN.. I do but not as much as I should be. I think sometimes having a girl to be with me, would make me a better person overall. Thanks
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 01:16 AM
    Get a life where your happy alone first. Women at your age are bound to be 'complicated' as are most 'men' at your age. Still growing, learning and discovering the world and for most relationships will not last at such a young age. Just have fun and enjoy what life brings because your only young once! I didn't have my first proper GF till 20 :]

What did I learn? Have a life away from your partner, don't give it your all, you both need to give equally, if one pulls back so you equally pull back, be a man not a wuss!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 19, 2007, 04:30 AM
    I think sometimes having a girl to be with me, would make me a better person overall. Thanks
    I think you put far too much importance on a female at this time. Have a good time with them, yes. You can't expect much more than that, as being a better person is up to you. Later in life, when you and the girls have grown if your happy with yourself, then some one will want to share it with you. Looking for that special one at your age is not realistic, as you must grow to know yourself first. Its normal that a female come and go in and out of your life at your age.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Girls smell funny anyway.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Girls smell funny anyways.
    Hehehe, yes and men smell of roses :p
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jun 19, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Girls are complimacated, but all the girls I know, like good people. Not asswholes. Lol. Though hey, I'm a nice guy, quite creative and sweet at times, yet hey, no one shows interest in me, but oh well, I don't mind, the right girl will come along, I have faith that things will work out.
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jun 19, 2007, 07:27 AM
    You can try and date older girls. This may not work for you as women don't really figure this stuff out until they're about 27 and you're only 18, but it's definitely something to think about. I am finding out that younger girls are still into idiots and they don't know what to do with me when they meet me. I mean, I'm successful, good-looking, I smell good and dress well, speak like an educated member of civilized society, hold doors open for girls and respect them. I treat them well and help them out if I can, I don't judge them and I listen when they talk.

In short, I'm the perfect gentleman. Girls HATE that. Sends them running into the arms of a drooling, semi-retarded apeish football player.

There is something else, though. Have you ever heard the phrase "girls want to marry men like their fathers?" I believe this to be very true, for both men and women (men wanting to marry women like their mothers).

I have a theory that girls who are attracted to morons have fathers who were morons themselves and/or were raised among worthless men, and so they are conditioned to be attracted to what they are comfortable with. It's only when they get screwed over by their idiot boyfriends that they realize they need to get away from these guys (and most girls need to get hurt over and over again, usually takes about 10 bad relationships or so before they get it). They are addicted to being treated like crap and unfortunately some girls never grow out of it.

This effect gets worse every decade, as women are increasingly choosing to marry said idiots and bear many of their children, leaving good men without the chance to procreate, consequently thinning out our numbers amongst a sea of moron-ity. As the gene pool for under-evolved men increases through successive generations of stupid children entering society, that of the responsible, caring man decreases. Thus there is an ever-increasing number of girls attracted to semi-literate dumb@sses, thus accelerating the eventual extinction of the "good guy."

The challenge for us nice guys is to trick women into thinking we're morons. Maybe don't respect them all the time. Say stupid things once in a while. Never use a word with more than 3 syllables in it. Roar at the top of your lungs and chug a beer. Join a frat. Get the extended warranty. Eat nothing but pizza and beer. Watch nothing but MTV and Spike. Do EVERYTHING rappers do and say EVERYTHING rappers say.

Just basically do stupid sh!t when you're around women and, whenever you're in school or on your own, be normal.

Jun 19, 2007, 11:47 AM
    I'd rather be myself thick and thin, a girl will come someday.
    Kick277Kate Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Ok.. I am going to attempt to explain why I think girls constantly push away what they actually desire. I agree... it doesn't make sense AT ALL!! Why would you push away a great guy with all the qualities you are looking for!?

During high school I began to like this great guy... great listener(very important!) gentleman, respectful, and very caring. He would always tell me sweet things and give me tons of compliments-- which I had NEVER gotten from anyone else!. and that was the problem... I had never gotten them from ANYONE else! I was freaked out, I didn't know how to react or what to say!. this had never happened to me before! Even though this is what I wanted... someone to compliment me and make me feel good about myself, I was freaked out (retarded, I know!! ) And looking back on it now, that is the reason why I told him I wanted to be friends. It was because I was uncomfortable. There has been so many times where I have wanted so bad for something to happen with a guy, and then when it actually happens... I don't know what to do and get freaked out! It doesn't make any sense, but that's what happens with a lot of girls.. . But I think most of the time the girl eventually figures out that the qualities you have are hard to come across and will regret there decision to just be friends... and by the time this happens it is either too late (because she has already been with 3 LOSER boyfriends) or she figures you would never give her another chance

I think all you can do is stay the great guy that you are and just wait. You'll eventually find the girl of your dreams who will actually realize you are the guy of her dreams.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 19, 2007, 04:09 PM
    The thing is... especially when I was your age... nice guys are BORING.

They always give you what you want (predictable), always agree with you (boring... I don't want to date ME, for heaven's sake!), and are always willing to make you happy (no challenge, whatsoever).

It's not that we don't like nice guys (hey... I married one), it's that nice guys are usually TOO nice. If it's predictable, boring, and no challenge... well, what fun is that? Nice guys generally give in too easily, really.

I agree that once women get older (25 or so) they're more willing and ready to see a nice guy for what he is... but at the same time, nice guys stop being TOO nice by then, too.

The other side of it is this: When you find a friend, male or female, that you can trust completely, and can talk to easily--you don't generally want to mess it up by dating that person. To avoid getting stuck in that FRIEND role... try flirting. It's fun, it's generally innocent, and it keeps people guessing. Too many people don't know how to flirt these days.
    meganxoxamazing Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 08:19 AM
    In my opinion, you should just be friends with a girl first. Im only 16, but I have found that being friends first can lead to something more meaningful. I of course, do not have the experience of anything meaningful, but I have so many friends that were friends with their bf/gfs, and they've been together for longer than any of my relationships. My problem is that I always go for guys who are exactly opposite of you and have no respect, but act like they do so they can get me. It seems that people I know who are like me, always seem to go for the wrong guys because we feel we don't deserve somebody good due to past actions and mistakes. I know I have made a few mistakes that made me feel like I don't deserve anything good. I have now come to realize that I do, and I am looking for something better than what I have experienced. Know what you deserve and that you deserve somebody who wants you for you. You'll find someone, just like I will(hopefully). Until then just hang out, meet new people. Every stranger is a potential friend. At least that's what my mom says. And someday, you might meet that stranger who will one day mean the world to you.
    laurenjd Posts: 50, Reputation: 6

Jun 28, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Hey, don't feel bad!! I'm a woman and I don't even understand myself!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2007, 12:17 PM
    I'd rather be myself thick and thin, a girl will come someday.
    That's the wisest thing in this whole post, you don't need advice, just some patients.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why is life so complicated [ 10 Answers ]

Why is life so complicated why does everything need to be so messy like why can't life be simple why do people need to like do what they want even if it would hurt someone why do people say things they don't really mean but still say them or if they do mean them why do they need to say it.is life...

Marriage is very complicated [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been married for about 9 and a half months now, and I am not sure what is going on but me and my husband kept arguing constantly. He don't have that much patience to deal with anything or anyone most of the time, he kept saying things that he won't be able to attain for himself, he kept...

Another complicated question [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am from India. I am on F1 visa since 2001. I got married in June 2004. My wife didn't work in 2004. In August 2005, she joined the same school. She is on assistnatship. For 2004 tax forms, I claimed her as dependent. My question is that can I claim her as dependent since she was dependent...

Remodel gets complicated [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I got a remodel of my kitchen in progress that got abit more complicated. My father was an electrician 30+ years ago and has given me his advice but fears his knowledge is out dated. Older home that had only 2w, with no ground and I discovered I need a new 50amp socket to run my new range....

Complicated question [ 1 Answers ]

I was married in Arkansas in 2001 by a jp. I was married for about a year before my wife was unfaithful then we separated but not legally. At that time we were living in California. She moved back home to Mississippi in early 2003. Later in 03 she filed for a divorce there and sent me the papers(...

View more questions Search