Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shobanamouli Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 06:18 AM
    Missed period and then bleeding am I pregnant?
    Hi
    My LMP was on 18th May 2007 and I was due on 12th June. Usually my period is very regular. But on 12th I didn't have any symptoms. On 13th and 14th I had few spots of pinkish discharge. And on 15th I started bleeding. 1 week before my period was due, I had breast soreness and fatigue. Now the bleeding is accompanied by abdomen cramps (mostly on the left side), back ache, head aches and tiredness. What does this mean?

Help..
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 16, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Have you taken a hpt or talked to your dr?

Jun 18, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Not yet. But what are the probabilities for such things. Planning to visit the doctor on Thursday.

Jun 19, 2007, 08:04 AM
    It could just be a late period... happens to the best of us. It could also be the first stages of a miscarriage. Just make sure you keep your dr appointment.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 10:03 AM
    It could also be an ectopic pregnancy. Typically with these you can experience light, irregular bleeding, pregnancy symptoms, and a pain in your shoulder, as well as pain on one side of the stomach(generally in the bellly button area.)It could be that these symptoms normal and nothing to worry about, or it could be something else. Some women also have early pregnancy bleeding, and they think it is just a period and don't even consider the possibility of pregnancy. So there are a lot of possibilities here, but only your doctor can pinpoint the exact reasoning behind this. Good luck to you at your doctors appointment and please let us k now how it goes.

Jun 27, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Thank you all.. went to the doctor and found out out that its just a late period.. Also found out through ultrasound that everything is normal.. now just praying for a baby..
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Good news! Glad it was nothing serious. Good luck conceiving and let us know when you do, or if you have more questions.

Jun 29, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Yeah what she said... lol
    krissy195 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 03:31 PM
    Also have the same problem light bleeding soreness in breast and terrible belly pain and also in both sides. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative but my boyfriend believes it was taken too early because my period is not until next week. Even though the test was negative, could I still be pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period;Negative test results;Could I be pregnant or not? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm very irregular,but sometimes it scares me and puts me in a not so good situation... I can honestly say that my husband & I have been trying to get pregnant for a while.I had my period on April 02,2007.I just missed it & I am very curious... Maybe I missed because I am irregular & it's supposed...

Missed period and negative pregnancy test.am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here is my situation. My last period was on March 29. I am very regular and I'm not on any birth control. About two weeks after my last period I started spotting. I had unprotected sex the night before I started spotting wich kind of freaked me out(I never had spotting before). Well I missed my...

Missed period, still not showing pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

My Husband and I are currently trying to conceive. I am currently 13-15 days late of my period. I have taken several hpt's that all show negative. I am moody, have been getting frequent headaches and cramping for about two weeks. Approximately 8-9 days post ovulation I had slight abnormal spotting...

Know if pregnant before missed period. [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyway to know if you are pregnant before your missed period? If so what are the symptoms? Stomach hurting? etc.

Pregnant? Missed period, always headaches. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know how I could possibly be pregnant, but I have a feeling that I am. I've only had sex once in the past few months, and it was roughly two weeks ago. A condom was used, and he didn't finish inside of me. I wouldn't be questioning it, except my period is a few days late and lately I've...

View more questions Search