Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buddhabunny9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 08:59 PM
    How do I send an email with PowerPoint attachment?
    Whenever I try to send a PowerPoint photo album as an attachment to an email it won't send. It just says an error occurred. Not that the file size (22.5mb) was too big. Even when I zip it it won't send.
    LadyB Posts: 320, Reputation: 42

Jun 13, 2007, 09:32 PM
    That depends on your email service provider, you need to check their limitations on the size and type of attachments you can send. What size is it zipped?
    braydond Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 06:25 AM
    What error are you getting?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Powerpoint music for email [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need some more help with powerpoint music for email because Im going to use it for sending email I can put the music in .wav file and it works on my computer but when I send the email no music sound in a presentation if I email it to me it has music I have sent the same presentation to 4 of...

Can't send email [ 1 Answers ]

I can receive emails, but can't send them. I have re-configured my settings, but to no avail.

Outlook won't send email [ 3 Answers ]

Outlook 2003 (with Symantecs antivirus) - 3 mail servers were working fine, until last week. Now occasionally an email will not leave the outbox. There is no sending/receiving error message. I changed outgoing sending account trying all 3. None work. I checked outgoing email address - No...

View more questions Search