Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexpo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Bleeding before period is due.pregnant?
    I've been trying to get pregnant for the past 3 months. I did not use contraception before that as my partner had a vasectomy which has now been reversed. Today I have had some really light bleeding although I am not due my period for another 3 days. I don't feel my usual psycopathic tendencies that I feel when I am due on and I don't feel like curling up in a corner and crying... is there any way that I could be pregnant??
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jun 13, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Bleeding is not a sign of pregnancy. It could be an early period. It could be implantation bleeding, but really there is no way of knowing until you have a period, or miss one and can take a test. Good luck, and most of us know how much this waiting sucks!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Bleeding should never be thought of as a sign of pregnancy. There are times that a woman will experience implantation bleeding (which is very rare, and very light and short lasting)and/or early pregnancy bleeding(which most women just think of as being a period, and don't even consider the possibility of being pregnant yet) I got this from the Mayo clinic (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vasectomy/HQ01049). You may already know this, but just in case you don't, here it is. "In successful vasovasostomy, sperm usually appear in the semen after a few months. After a vasoepididymostomy, it takes longer — from three to 15 months. Vasectomy reversal leads to pregnancy in about 52 percent of couples within two years. While some pregnancies occur within a few months after a vasectomy reversal, the average is about a year after the procedure." I'm afraid at this point all you can do is wait until your expected period comes, or is missed. Good luck to you hun
    benim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 05:42 PM
    I have the same problem just bleeding today and my due day is in 5 days. I feel really sore my armpit and breast on the left hand side. Look really like my period just one thing it came out just when I went to pee my pad still dry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex 6 or 7 days before period due date [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know if you can get pregnant 7 days before your period is due? The reason I am asking is, I am two days late for my period. All week I have had brown watery discharge then on my day of period that is meant to be due was brownish discharge. No cramping. Had mild sore breast...

Rent due-how long is grace period to pay? [ 4 Answers ]

I heard that when rent is due,there is a 5 day grace period to pay before you can be charged late fees. My question is- Is the grace period 5 days including weekends or is it 5 working days excluding weekends and holidays. I live in an apt in the state of California. ...

Missing period due to pregnancy or breastfeeding? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have an 8 month old which I breastfed for the entire time. As she is eating more solids & stuff, we're still bfing, just not as much. I have had spotting on & off since baby was 4 months. I had an entire period last month (6/24) and now I'm not! It was due on 7/25. I had intense...

Sex during fertility period,Plan B within 24 hrs.Light bleeding in 8 days.Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had intercourse during my fertility period(towards the end of it) on 26th May. The condom broke. I took Plan B within 24 hours. Now ( 8 days after intercourse) I am experiencing odorless light reddish bleeding like the start of a period but without any other regular symptoms of my period...

Bleeding 5 days before period due [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering for some advice on this I have 4 children and have periods that I can set my watch to. But this month my cyclce isn't due to start till the 15th of August but I started bleeding lightly last night. It isn't heavy I haven't soak a pad in the last 2 hrs possibly enough to wear a liner...

View more questions Search