Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ian mccormack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 09:48 AM
    How can I find my daughter
    I am looking for my daughter who is now 17 me and her mum broke up when she was just 18mths old and I've not been able to see her since but now I have another family I would love to get in touch with her any ideas how to find her her name is cassandra birch
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 2, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Look for her mother on a website when you find her name pay the $9.95 or whatever get her number and call her. Thanks for being a decent Dad I doubt my Dad tried to look for me so now I'm looking for him I hope things go good for you
    hiperf402 Posts: 106, Reputation: -1

Jun 3, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Go to peoplefinder.com and pay for her current address. If that fails, go to a private investigator with all of your info. A good one will have no trouble at all.
    leilaa111 Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 4, 2007, 07:01 PM
    I wish my dad will look for me your a sweet dad go to the people finder .com and search hope you have luck if she wants to be found you will find her all the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Daughter trying to find her dad [ 10 Answers ]

My name is michelle C. I'm 22 and have been looking for my dad since I was well probably 17 His name is rick napper if anyone knows him or can help me contact him please let me know... :(

I need help as far as treating a daughter like a daughter [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am asking for help! I have a 33 year old daughter who it seems is always coming up with "why can't you treat me like a daughter should be treated, I have my own family and you just don't treat me like a daughter should be treated". What am I going to do here? I have been...

My daughter [ 2 Answers ]

Can my husband adopt my daughter her father is not around at all

My daughter [ 5 Answers ]

I need some serious help, my daughter is 13 years old and I think that she may be starting her period, I'm her father and her only parent could someone tell me at what age girls usually start there periods I know it must be a silly question but I'm a guy and I have no idea? Thanks

View more questions Search