Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    criskyle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2004, 11:29 AM
    Red, swollen, painful skin sores in family
    I started getting painful sores on my arms about 8 months ago after some kind of spider bites. The sores appear from a pin prick scratch or from nothing I can see and grow in size with no apparent design. The appearance of them are all different except they are hot to the touch, painful, swell, and are red. They get better with hydrogen peroxide and anti-baterial cream. I saw my Family practitioner and she couldn't diagnos it. From sight anyway and my bloodwork was fine. My son is now starting to have the same sores too and my husband. I have now started using my own soap, wash cloth and towels every time I bathe. I also wash all bed linen in the house twice a week and it has made no difference. Can anyone tell me what this is and where I can get help for it? Thank you!
    literose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2005, 04:01 PM
    Related to skin sores story
    I was interested in the out come of your message on Nov. 1, 2004 on the "red, swollen, painful skin sores in family".. on the being bitten by a spider and now skin sores... not just you but your family to even after if you cleaned... did you ever find out what it was?

I am having the same problems at home and doctors seem not to know what to do... anti-botics for a year... but why is my son getting them too now. Please reply at [email protected]

Thank you
    AML

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keep getting boil like sores [ 5 Answers ]

My husband keeps getting these sores that are very painful & are like boils; or cellulitis; he is a roofer & it seems to happen more when they use wood shingles. He has gotten them mostly on his arms & 2 times on the chest... anyone know why, what they are from, & how to keep them from coming back?...

How do/did your friends and family react to your skin lightening? [ 6 Answers ]

What were their reactions to your skin lightening? Did they like it, hate it, mad at you, happy for you, etc.

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Healing Sores fast [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter has bug bites and she won't stop picking them, long enough for them to heal up, the scars are getting bad! I have tried alomost every thing, need some help here please to get rid of the open wounds and start to heal the scars fast!

Sores on skin -- ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi -- Recently I noticed that red with white center bumps started to appear on my right arm,elbow, and underarm. At first they just looked like bug bites, either by a spider or maybe a mosquito. A few days later they started to grow larger. Note, during this time I never scratched at them...

View more questions Search