Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyprincess
    i would say she wasn't but dang you just put all you guys private life in the open

Only way to find out for sure on your answer
    breakmealive Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Whoa that is a good age difference and no I'm not judging if you love her you wouldn't think twice & you would believe what she says. You have every right to be concerned or think differently but honestly it dosen't sound like she's a virgin so I'll have to agree with the others who commented about it
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 23, 2007, 09:53 PM
    I think she may not be a virgin, and not to judge, if your having unprotected sex your as dumb as a box of rocks.

Jun 3, 2007, 03:53 AM
    OK now she telling me that when we first did do it. It did hurt her and she just lied to me
    Expert

Jun 3, 2007, 04:23 AM
    Would it make a difference if she was not a virgin?
    Lizard-Liss Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 09:27 AM
    My opinion is she was probably a virgin, I know most said it wasn't virgin behavior but listen the membrane that covers that area, what makes you a virgin can break from riding a bike falling over riding a horse and so on. And maybe she was possibly fingered before, and if it felt good to her and shje was a virgin go you buddy :)!! And also is that you prepared her body right and made her, (in lack of a btter word) wet enough it didn't hurt so bad. Don't judge and be straight with her she loves you or she wouldn't have given it up or had sex with you.
    honey2700 Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Jun 3, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Y are you having sex with 15 year old girls in the first place? Do you have a thing for virgins? Find someone your age and you won't have these problems. You don't love her that's obvious. And who cares if she's a virgin or not does it really mater. Seriously find someone that's your age your going mess up this girls life.
    honey2700 Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Jun 3, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard-Liss
    My opinion is she was prolly a virgin, I know most said it wasnt virgin behavior but listen the membrane that covers that area, what makes you a virgin can break from riding a bike falling over riding a horse and so on. And maybe she was possibly fingered before, and if it felt good to her and shje was a virgin go you buddy :)!!! and also is that you prepared her body right and made her, (in lack of a btter word) wet enough it didnt hurt so bad. Don't judge and be straight with her she loves you or she wouldn't have given it up or had sex with you.
    You can NOT break the membrance like that. Not even a tampon can break it. Some times the first time you do it it doesn't even break. Falling off a horse?? Riding a bike?? Where do you get your information from?
    Expert

Jun 3, 2007, 09:57 AM
    sorry yes, those are real ways for it to happen,
    That's what I thought too?? Correct us here ladies.

Jun 3, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by honey2700
    Y are you having sex with 15 year old girls in the first place? do u have a thing for virgins? find someone your age and you wont have these problems. You dont love her thats obvious. And who cares if shes a virgin or not does it really mater. Seriously find someone thats your age your going mess up this girls life.
    Well.. like I said I was untouch and I didn't want to look embarrassed myself in front of an experiencing girl. Plus I though I was in love and stuff. I know this sound pretty girly from a guy, but I can't exactly say I had a normal childhood
    xlove_buzzx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Some girls pretend it doesn't hurt, the best thing to do is honestly ask her. She may not want to talk about it, she could have bad experiences in the past if she's worth it wait until you trust each other more to open up.
    stallion15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by laodemon22
    Hello and thank you for viewing and answering my question.

It all starts like this.

I am a 18 year old boy who just lost his virginity to 15 year old girl (don't judge). Me and my girlfriend have been dating only 2 months and few weeks. She gave her virginity to me last week. I though it was odd since she gave it to me so quick. Not only that she wasn't bleeding down there and when I first enter her it really didn't hurt her and it actually please her. There many things that I don't get. Is that when we fool around she would ask me to use two finger instead of 1 (when she was still a virgin). Though she has dated other guys in the past. I still can't get it past me. Her history is that her 2nd boyfriend almost had sex with her twice. Once in her backyard (were disrupted). And another when they were in the movies. He was fingering her (she didn't want 2) and he then try to but supposedly could not get it in. Now I am sorry for saying such vulgar things, but I need know. Is my girlfriend really a virgin before she got to me? She is my first girlfriend and my first love (Ive been doing alot of moving and kick boxing so I didn't have to much time for relationship)
    I had the same thing happen to me, but don't worry if you hit her right, she'll love you to death.
    HaRLoS Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Jul 30, 2007, 11:24 PM
    I was 15 when I lost my virginity... it took my ex boyfriend 5 days and it was my idea! It was just the right time! I also enjoyed it and never bled.. you don't have to bleed, your "cherry" can get popped when you are getting fingered! I actually recall telling him to go faster! I WAS A VIRGIN. Although the days after that, I was sore and could not sit properly for 3 days... but it is possible your girlfriend is not lying.. I highly doubt she is, I've never met soemone who has lied about being a virgin..
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Some girls lie about it... even I lied about having my virginity, but never to my boyfriends.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 07:46 AM
    I wasn't going to say anything on this post because I think what you are doing is disgusting, your girlfriend is a child.

Anyway, maybe she had sex before but regretted or maybe she didn't. Kids are so uneducated about their bodies that they don't understand that the majority of girls have a broken hymen before they have sex. Use tampons? Your hymen is gone. Were you active in sports as a kid? Hymen is gone. Maybe your girlfriend has just been active with digital sex so she is already "opened up" as the kids say.

I think that maybe you date kids because you want a virgin? Is that why you are so upset, your perfect little girl isn't so perfect after all?
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Holy Glinda.... I agree with you but damn! That's VERY forward of you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 31, 2007, 07:51 AM
    I was also going to pass on this since it's a few months old. But I got to go along with Glinda. You were 18 and knowingly and willingly had sex with a 15 year old girl. That qualifies you as a pervert, a pedophile and enormously stupid. You shouldn't even be dating a 15 year old let alone having intercourse with her. What's even worse is you had intercourse without having really strong feelings about her. If you did, it wouldn't concern you whether she was a virgin or not.

Its too bad we can't report you to the proper authorities.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    Holy Glinda.... I agree with you but damn! That's VERY forward of you.

I'm sorry I just get so mad with these older guys taking advantage of children. It makes me sick to my stomach.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laodemon22

I am a 18 year old boy who just lost his virginity to 15 year old girl (don't judge).

Me and my girlfriend have been dating only 2 months and few weeks.

Though she has dated other guys in the past. I still can't get it past me.

She is my first girlfriend and my first love (Ive been doing alot of moving and kick boxing so I didn't have to much time for relationship)
    To quote yourself Don't JUDGE!

What the hell difference does it make. Guys who ask this or get hung up on this are immature and insecure.

Guess what... she's probably not going to be your last girlfriend or love. So... while it lasts, get past this mental crap. You are wasting mental energy on an issue that will mean NOTHING to you in several years, when you are older, wiser, and you are so insecure about who slept with who and when.

It's a waste of energy. Get over it, whatever the answer is.

Above all else, if you can't accept her cause she slept with you so fast (hmmm, gee, didn't YOU make that choice too? Shouldn't she be writing here about whether you just in it for the sex) then get out.

And, yes, you are having sex with an underage girl. You can go to jail.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 31, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    I'm sorry I just get so mad with these older guys taking advantage of children. It makes me sick to my stomach.
    Mine too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

30-Something Virgin [ 20 Answers ]

Here's my story... As a teenager, I dealt with a lot of depression and low self-esteem. I didn't date at all until I was a freshman in college. I was in a serious relationship with a guy for a year in my late teens. He asked me to sleep with him. But, I told him that although I was attracted...

Virgin at 29 [ 24 Answers ]

I'm nearly 29, and am a virgin. However, of late I've been questioning myself whether "waiting" is the way to go. Perhaps it's the way I was brought up, but I've always thought waiting for marriage, which presumably means with the right guy, was what I wanted. I've been in two relationships...

My girlfriend is a virgin [ 6 Answers ]

All right so here is the problem. I know what I have to do and everything, but I have a question about my girlfriend beinga virgin. 1.Is it garenteed she will bleed? 2.Is it garenteed for it to hurt her? 3.If so how long will the pain or bleeding last? Thanks everyone for helpingme out

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

I'm virgin too. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me

View more questions Search