Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizzfizz Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Is there anything that can get cannabis out of system.
    I've stopped smoking cannabis,(skunk) for ten days because I'm changing jobs, and I'm having a drink and drugs urine test. I am aware that the drug is still in my system.
    Is there anything that can clean my system to stop them from showing up?
    Or are there any good detox methods to help me pass the test.
    I've been drinking loads of cranberry juice 2lts a day and loads of water... HELP!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 15, 2007, 07:56 AM
    If there was an instant detox for this I am sure a lot of people would like to know!

May 16, 2007, 03:06 AM
    Yes, your so right, someone told me to drink a half pint of vinegar?? Can anyone coment on this?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 03:08 AM
    I doubt it will do anyting other than make you sick or give you major heart burn

May 16, 2007, 03:17 AM
    I thought vinegar cleansed the blood?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 03:25 AM
    Here's what the MSDS for acetic acid says what happens if you ingest it:

May cause severe and permanent damage to the digestive tract. Causes severe pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and shock. May cause polyuria, oliguria (excretion of a diminished amount of urine in relation to the fluid intake) and anuria (complete suppression of urination). Rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract.

Now, keep in mind vinegar is a very dilute concentration of acetic acid you really want to try it then go right ahead but you have been warned just have a bucket ready and a phone with 911 handy.

Basically if you didn't smoke weed then you would'nt have the problem :(

May 16, 2007, 08:21 AM
    OK, thanks will give that a miss then, but I think its unfair to be tested positive for something that is no longer affecting one's judgement. But thank you for your words of wisdom... come on someone there's got be something out there!
    Surely if we can cure cancer and put a man on the moon we :confused can get a bit of puff out our system.:p
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Mizz,

There is something that will get this out of your system...

TIME

Time is the only tried and true method of ridding your body of chemicals that are not indiginous to your body. Unfortunately there are products on the market that "propose" to detoxify your system, but they are a wast of money and many drug tests now detect those detoxifiers.

CBW was right about the vinegar. Your body has a good acid base balance of it's own accord, you through the vinegar into the mix and your body becomes very acidic and can cause major damage.

May 17, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Thank you for your advice in using time, but I all ready know this, and was hoping for a idea, purhaps to even make the test weaker, in its findings.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 09:05 PM
    Mizzfizz how did your test go?

May 31, 2007, 07:11 AM
    I wasn't tested, but other's were, and the one's that knew they where going to fail, had a container of someone else's wee. (who's clean) under their arm or groin and it worked.
    You have half an hour to prepare for the test. So plenty off time to warm it up on the tea urn. He he!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 07:16 AM
    May I ask what type of job you were applying for?
    Expert

May 31, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzfizz
    the one's that knew they where gonna fail, had a container of somone elses wee. (who's clean) under their arm or groin and it worked.
    you have half an hour to prepare for the test. so plenty off time to warm it up on the tea urn. he he!
    I am sorry, but this is so sad. There are jobs out there that our lives depend on and people think it is rather cute to do drugs and use someone else's urine for their test rather than to just stay clean.

I truly hope this was not for a job that lives depend on in any way shape or form.

Jun 1, 2007, 03:09 AM
    I wasn't tested, phew!
    Anyone one that thought they were going to get tested positive, had obtained some urine from a clean source and kept that at body temp.
    Close to tea urne, and then either groin or under arm pit.
    This did work for everyone, that I knew.

:D
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

Jun 1, 2007, 03:45 AM
    The Detox body cleanses will only work about half of the time and will work better for the more expensive ones. There is one that costs like $80-90 and it is suppose to be the best out there!! Other than that there is nothing else that will work besides time... Good Luck if you ever need to go for an interview again!
    Expert

Jun 1, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Again, I hope that none of these people work in a field where human life is put on the line. Understand that this could be hundreds of different occupations.
    chiddybang Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 06:13 AM
    Make you own red vinega an drink two shots a day for 5 days you be sik every day but it wurks because the rasberrys as sumet init and the acid in da viniga burns it away you need ta drink a pint of cranberry juice every hour as well so you don't get damage it as vitamins init seriously

May 19, 2010, 06:14 AM

Make you own raspberry vinega and drink two shots a day plus a pint of cranberry juice every hour 5 days before you test and you pass guaranteed I past for the army

May 19, 2010, 06:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Again, I hope that none of these people work in a field where human life is put on the line. Understand that this could be hundreds of different occupations.
    Rassberry viniga works plus drink a pint of cranberry juice every hour flushd me out in 5 days :)
    VERY CLEAVER Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 11:42 AM
    You are a ing idiot. If you are an idiot but keep your ing mouth shut no one will know. A bit of the same medicine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System) [ 5 Answers ]

How much it cost to repair this on a 98 Honda Accord? P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System)

Smoke extract system & staircase press. System [ 2 Answers ]

I am working for a 35 storey tower. There are smoke extract and staircase/lift lobby pressurisation system in case of fire. Now consultant has already given the CFM required for these Fans, but I have to submit the calculations for the same to the Local Govt. authority. So please help me if...

System 32 [ 2 Answers ]

When ever I log on to my lap top, system 32 always appears on my desk top... how do I stop this from happening.

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

View more questions Search