Ask
    smms682002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 07:43 AM
    What is it worth
    What is a 2 dollar bill worth from 1917
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2007, 07:49 AM
    There's an uncirculated one on Ebay selling at 150. Value is very dependent on the condition though, circulated ones seem to be seeling around $20.00

If you go to a coin shop they can give you the book value, but I've always felt the actual amount someone is willing to pay is more important.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is it worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I have some old baseball cards and have no idea what they might be worth. They are: Nolan Ryan 1992 from Leaf, Inc. #22 of 26 Mark Davis 1991 from Leaf, Inc. #54 Andrew Neal Allanson 1191 Leaf, Inc. #42 Ivan Calderon 1991 Leaf, Inc. #48

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

Is he worth it? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello all, I posted an intro under the intro link (I think so anyhow) I new to this posting stuff. I have been married 26 years to the same man and for the most part I have enjoyed it. He is very good with the kids and has always come home with a cheque. You might ask why I am here and believe...

Is this worth anything? [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased an etching in black ink at a estate sale- It says Native of Samatra on the etching. The artist is Lea Sterting. Below the name is the number 40. I was wondering if it may be worth anything. Thanks-

View more questions Search