Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brigid_amor Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Current song with whistling mixed in.
    I woke up to this song on the radio the other day that was really lovely and I'd like to know the name. I don't remember the lyrics anymore but I remember it had whistling in it and it was by a woman. It has to be very current because it was played on a station that only plays top 40. Any help with this would be appreciated.
    doober3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 26, 2007, 04:34 AM
    I was thinking maybe it was the song All Good Things Come to An End by Nelly Frutado. I don't know if that is how you spell her last name. But it does have whisteling in it and it is sung by a woman.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

May 26, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Yeah, could be that song, her last name is Futardo.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

May 26, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Or on reflection... could be Furtado! Sorry, now I'm not sure.
    brigid_amor Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Yeah, it is her. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whistling Dance Song? [ 8 Answers ]

There is one song I cannot find the name for. It is in the dance genre (or at least the remix is?) and has no lyrics, just whistling If anyone knows any dance songs with whistling in it please share! Would be grately apreciated :) It is NOT Young Folks by Peter Bjørn and John

What was this whistling [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this morning I awoke to a wolf whisltling noise in my room it went on for 5 minutes then stopped it was definitely in my room and there was no appliances on any ideas?

Whistling faucet [ 2 Answers ]

Recently replaced a kitchen faucet, now the hot water whistles until you turn on the cold, then it stops unless you turn off the cold water then it starts up again. Also, occasionally there have been air bubbles in the toilet in my basement (finished) any thoughts would be appreciated Thanks

Whistling [ 1 Answers ]

Our home heating system is one which uses the main water system and fans to heat up the water and blow out hot air through vents. Can't remember what it's called... Often there is a high pitched whistling noise coming from the main water line when the heater is running. We noticed that when we...

Trying to find out a song from an older mixed tape, can someone help? [ 3 Answers ]

The song is from the mid to late 90's, it kind of sounds like NIN or Filter mixed with some Bad Religion. The main chorus is - "I'm on my way down. I'm on my way, ah-hey! I'm on my way." Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

View more questions Search