Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patricia kemp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Why I can't seem to leave my boyfriend alone
    I need help bad, he treat me so bad. He donot spend time with me.
    Sammi69 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2007, 09:30 AM
    I was in that same position! But if he treats you bad, even though you love them, you should get rid of them ! I no its hard to get rid of the 1 you love! But there will be someone else willing to love you in the future and they will want to be with you and they will treat you like you want to be treated (with full respect)

Ask Yourself this...

Do you want to be with someone that makes you unhappy?

Or..

Do you want to be with the person that makes you smile and laugh?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by patricia kemp
    I need help bad, he treat me so bad. He donot spend time with me.
    It's better to be alone and happy then to be with someone and be miserable. If he doesn't appreciate you then you are not appreciating yourself. You must start to realize that you have value and that others around you must meet you standards for what you set for yourself and you can not budge. If your boyfriend or anyone else does not meet your standards then you need to leave those people out of your life.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 25, 2007, 02:02 AM
    If he treats you bad he isn't worth it... I learned a while ago that people who treat me like c**p then they are not going to be in my life anymore.
    Everyone deserves respect,and if he is treating you bad,leave.be alone for a while to get your head straight,then find someone who you can make happy.. and who will make you happy.
    nyanko Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 02:11 AM
    Just think of it this way, you definitely deserve someone better. I know that you love this guy very much - I'm experiencing the same thing as you are, but life is like that. Don't stay in a place that's not meant for you because if you do, you might miss something that's perfect for you...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend's ex boyfriend won't leave her alone [ 12 Answers ]

My girlfriend of a few months now has a psycho ex-boyfriend that can't get over the fact that she dumped him and he STILL believes they are destined to be together. They dated for two years and were pretty serious. He still calls and has even followed us on a date before to try and talk to her. He...

Do I just leave him? [ 9 Answers ]

Ive been seeing a married man who I told I wouldn't go down that path with I had weak moments so the fun started After a year to started to because ome heavy we always laughted had no problems inteacting he told me he wife showed him no affection that's whyhe looked else where as it started...

Boyfriend won't leave [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been living together for 1 year. His name is not on the lease and he is refusing to leave. We leave in Va. Is there anything that I can do?

Should I leave him alone or help my boyfriend? [ 21 Answers ]

I love my boyfriend very much.He also loves me so much.But his parents didn't accept as I belong to different culture.So fixed his marriage. But now he still find out d way to break his marriage and try to convice his parents. Even I askd him to tell everything to that gal but he afraid to do...

Should I leave him? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been married since one year, but we never lived together as he was a student. So I stayed with my parents. Also our marriage is not revealed to any of our relatives, friends yet. After few months I migrated to another country for my further studies and he stayed back as he has started...

View more questions Search