Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollyjohnnylee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 02:08 PM
    How do I unlock the symbol keys
    How do I unlock the number keys on my laptop,, it types the number but when I go to hit the shift key to put the symbols above the numbers it won't type nothing?
    BigJG Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

May 23, 2007, 02:17 AM
    Look for a key that says Num Lock or Number Lock.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ascii code for the euro symbol [ 4 Answers ]

When using Microsoft Word, I can write € by pressing ALT and holding it down while I enter 0128 on the numeric pad on the right side of the keyboard. When I try this while writing an AOL e-mail, I don't get €, but some other character. How can write € in an email?

Brothers dream:-symbol=dog [ 2 Answers ]

I didn't dream this dream so I don't know any details but my brother told me that the most important symbol was a dogt peeing. Can anyone help interpret this symbol?Thanks in advance :)

Unlock laptop keys [ 4 Answers ]

Some keys on my toshiba laptop are locked, how do I unlock them?

What is the name of this symbol? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, Very simple question here - What is the actual name of this symbol on the keyboard above the "tab" key THIS SYMBOL---> ~ What is the actual name of it other than "the little squiggly line"

Math symbol text editor [ 1 Answers ]

Where on the internet can I find a free, non-shareware Math symbol text editor? By non-shareware, I mean that It will not stop working after 30 days and require payment to get codes to unlock the program.

View more questions Search