Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rubex Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 11:49 AM
    80s/90s show girl that could stop time!
    I am trying desperatley to remember the name of an American show think it used to be on on Sat mornings where the girls dad was an alien and she could communicate with him through this triangle thing that she kept in her bedroom, she was obviously half alien and she could freeze time by putting her two index fingers together then when she clapped it started again. The opening credits had her like freezing time while a pot of paint fell off a ladder and the theme tune was would you like to wish on a star carry moonbeams home in a jar... she was blonde and lived with her granny or aunty I think please help me!
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

May 20, 2007, 07:24 PM
    It's Out of this World, about a girl named Evie who finds out on her 13th birthday that her father is an alien from the planet Antarias. She lives with her mom, and some of her powers includes freezing time & teleporting. I loved watching this show growing up! Hope this helped you out! :)
    rubex Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 02:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by missa8324
    It's Out of this World, about a girl named Evie who finds out on her 13th birthday that her father is an alien from the planet Antarias. She lives with her mom, and some of her powers includes freezing time & teleporting. I loved watching this show growing up! Hope this helped you out! :)
    I actually think I may be in love with you thank you so much!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:o
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

May 22, 2007, 06:06 AM
    *blushes* You're very welcome! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/Early 90s Morning TV Show Name.. [ 7 Answers ]

At the beginning of the show a train would come out of the clouds and float down to the ground and out would come a bunch of animals. They were members of a circus. It was actual people in animal costumes. The one I remember the best is a cat that I think was an acrobat. She would wear like a pink...

Children's show from the 80s or maybe 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was a kid It had two kids a girl and a boy who owned a coloring book which they jumped into. Then they came to this place and there was a woman who always wore rainbow socks. That's not a lot of info but its all I got.

80s/90s TV show with girl ghost [ 7 Answers ]

Someone please remember this show! It was an english or Australian show, as the actors had accent, where there was a family who moved into a new house and I think that the house they moved into used to be this girl's.. who is also in the show but as a ghost? Basically the show was about the...

TV show from early 90s or 80s [ 2 Answers ]

I can't seem to figure out the name of a TV show I used to watch in school. My brother and I both remember it but can't seem to remember much about it. We both remember it being a group of kids who are solving mysteries (we think). The major thing we remember is a man coming from "no-where" on...

Late 80s/early 90s show title--help [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the name of a show from the turn of the decade that was kind of a musical possibly set in the 50s? I have this scene in my head of a girl singing "my boyfriend's back." it's really bugging me.

View more questions Search