Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Randall1134 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Separated want to get back together
    Want to get back with my separated wife . She does not want anything to do with me. I would like some ideas how to reconnect with wife and kids . Want to win her heart again she says she does not love me .
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

May 19, 2007, 06:11 PM
    That will take a lot of hard work and stuff... are you sure that her heart can be won back? Did she love you before? Don't try and pressure her into anything, but you should have a connection with the kids, you are the father! Do you have visitation rights? Do you love her?
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

May 19, 2007, 07:28 PM
    How long has it been?
    Why?

Your relationship with your wife should not change your relationship with your kids.
    She may not want to have anything to do with you, but your kids need a relationship with you.

1] don't criticize / be critical / judge things - not saying that you are or have, just don't.

2] Be patient, be kind, be humble.

3] Don't bring things up from the past.

4] listen to her.

These things are much much easier said than done.

Grace and peace
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Leave the wife alone and put all your love and focus on the kids. Be nice but leave her alone and only discuss the well being of the children with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seperated/Disabled/ Screwed [ 40 Answers ]

I am a 43 year old mother of 2 with MS. I can't work and I am on SSD, my husband left and I get NO child support or anything. He only pays the house note. He gets checks from his military retirement plus he has a government job. We have been married for 20 years. Something is not right. ...

Separated 5 years [ 2 Answers ]

I have been living separate from my husband for just about five years. I live in Ohio. He does not want to divorce me. Can I be requested a divorce based on the fact that we have been apart for so long?:confused:

Separated 5 years want divorce [ 2 Answers ]

My wife moved out and went back to Okinawa in 2002, while I was in stationed in Northern Japan. Currently I have requested a divorce but she has continually put it off even though we have not seen each other in over 5 years. This is causing undue stress upon me and I have had enough. I have...

Separated but not yet filed for divorce [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I have separated but not yet filed for divorce yet, I know he has another girlfriend and has gotten her pregnant. But I am not allowed to see any men. He tells me that he has a private investagator following me around and has pictures on me. He is sending annymous e-mails to all my...

Mother & pup separated after 9 years [ 2 Answers ]

I had two Labrador Retrievers the mother 12 years old and her pup of 9 years old, I had to have the mother put to sleep a couple of days ago because of cancer. The pup has never been away from her mother her whole life, she has been very sad, not much appetite. Would it be a good idea to get...

View more questions Search