Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlwillmon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Is my husband lazy in bed
    My husband loves me, I know this. But I don't feel he gives a good effort when we are in bed. He knows I do not orgasm with him but doesn't try. He wants sex often because this is how he feels loved. I do better on my own and feel like sex is a chore sometimes. We have been married 6 years and I have never orgasmed with him. I know it is difficult for me to orgasm with a partner but not impossible. I think he gave up trying 5 years ago. We tried oral but that doesn't do it for me. He doesn't like to use a vibrator on me, don't know why. Is their anything I can tell him to motivate him or how do I motivate myself to have sex when I know the out come?:(
    Annabelle2007 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Hello,

I'm not sure on how helpful my advice will be seeing as I have only been with my partner 2years but ill give it a go...

I believe the best way to help solve your problem is sit down and tell him how you feel about it, make sure you are not blamming him or he feels he is being attacked about his sexual performance.

I find this really works when I have problems with my partner. Or another approach would be to yourself find out what feels good, then when in bed kindly "show" him what feels good for you. When he does something that is good tell him, otherwise he has no way of knowing what you do/not like.

Well I hope I have been of some assistance.

Annabelle
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

May 17, 2007, 08:42 PM
    I agree that you should talk about things. Please be gentle as this is such a sensitive area and can easily cause more problems. Try the approach of positive reinforcement not criticism. Take an exploration approach to sexual intimacy. Be slow, clear on what you like/dislike, and positive. Not only should he receive more verbal input from you but you should try exploring ways to excite/pleasure him while you are also being pleasured. A starting point is what you already know about your own body and how it works. What makes you climax on your own? Try variations of this... see what starts your excitement, when things turn off for you, how to move back to things that are working at keeping things exciting. It's really about you being very aware of your own body, communicating, being patient while learning how to replicate techniques, relaxing, and remembering it takes work from both partners. It's very easy to fall into a rut when in a long term relationship. Don't lose hope... it's just time to re-explore each other. Cathy
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2007, 09:24 PM
    He is selfish considering you wouldn't mind some "vibrational help", yet he won't help you there either. Spend time alone on yourself (masturbate I mean) just for you-if he is not interested. His loss.

Cheers
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 18, 2007, 04:52 AM
    A vibrator will only make it that much harder to get off on your own. It has a way of numbing your response to stimulation.

I'll agree he is lax about keep up his end of things..

As to oral.. I'll bet if he put a little effort into it, and you gave him some guidance it would work wonders for you.
    tlwillmon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle2007
    Hello,
    I believe the best way to help solve your problem is sit down and tell him how you feel about it, make sure you are not blamming him or he feels he is being attacked about his sexual performance.

Annabelle
    Thank you all for your good advice. I just with I knew how to approach him and not say you stink in bed, you need to seriously work on it. Any tips on how to start that conversation?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 18, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Try asking him to give you some oral... that you feel lin the mood for some now... but in guiding him be constructive... like... "a little to the left", "a little harder"... and "Oh wow, right there like" that type comments... sometimes we for the most part like to hear what you want, directly rather than having to figure it out.
    Dard Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2007, 12:52 AM
    Most of us guys unfortunately see vibrators as a threat and challenge. I'm sure some of the lads agree with me on this subject. That's why he doesn't want you to use one. Vibrators are absolutely no threat or competition!

As others said, you have to sit down and talk things over. Talking always works I don't see why you should not do that. Me and my girlfriend always talk about sex and every time our sex gets better and better. Talking is the best way to solve it.

Oral sex. If done right, as Smoothy said, it'll do wonders for you! Tell him directly, but in a very, very friendly manner what he should do and which part he should concentrate on.

At the beginning of my relationship with my girlfriend, I thought it's hard for her to get an orgasm, but I spent time to find the most sensitive part of her body and now without even having sex I can make her get an orgasm. Your husband has to spend quality time in finding your most sensitive part.

Cheers me lady!
    beachgurly06 Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Jun 30, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Let's see. Maybe you should try turning up the heat. Maybe a little roleplaying, costumes, whips, and lubricants may help this situation. Maybe even a naughty adult film may help to spice up bed time woes.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 30, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Hello.

Sending you a great Big Hug... Your not alone many ladies can't climax through intercourse. But there is always a way to get you over the top. If he can't or will not stimulate you as he is inside you then do yourself at the same time. Who knows it might be the little extra he needs to try harder.

The trick is to make a game of it. As you said he can't get you off so he stopped trying. That doesn't mean he doesn't want to get you off it means he thinks he tried everything and nothing worked. Now open the doors to games that will not only let him get what he wants but get you what you want at the same time. I bet as soon as he sees that sexy smile on your face, you know the one you get as you climax he will be a new more excited Lover.

There are many games you can also play out of the bedroom to bring up the excitement level. Foreplay is not just for the Ladies.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2007, 11:51 AM
    You say that your better by yourself and that you want him to use the "toys," do you use the toys a lot. Sometime people use their vibrator so much that they become dependent on it. You need to lay off it for awhile. Anyway... I think that what you should do is "accidently" put an adult film in and when he's like what's this? Play it off and say o must have been put in the wrong box at the rental place. Then say something like let's just watch it anyway... I think it'll get you guys in the mood and I think the more you're in the mood, the more apt you are to actually climax. Another thing that might get him going is let him watch you masterbate.. that'll get any guy going and he'll be happy to finish it off for you. And maybe later you can watch him... :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Depressed or lazy [ 6 Answers ]

I know I am depressed but my husband just calls me lazy. All I can do is sleep. I take 75mg of Effexor once a day but I think that needs to either be increase or changed. It is all I can do to even get out of bed to go pee. Taking a shower is like an act of God and congress. I also am in a lot...

Lazy bladder and t.h.c. Retention [ 4 Answers ]

Hello again, I must know what I am talking about when I lay this one on my PO. Could metabolites stay in my bladder(which does not empty completely) for more than the usual time? I have had this issue ever since I had the anneurism in 1983. Resulting nerve damage, I guess.

Toilet - lazy flush [ 1 Answers ]

We have 2 bathrooms in our house.. 1 toilet works fine, no real problems.. but the other toilet is very weak in terms of water pressure. What's the best way to get it going again? Toilet doesn't seem very old.. not really sure how old it is. Yes, a lazy flush, and yes, that has been the problem...

Lazy DVD Drive/ Virus conspericy [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a lazy DVD Drive. Please Help me Yeah so I have been having problems with my DVD Drive (Pioneer DVD-ROM DVD 114R) for sometime, I never really cared because I could just use my CD Drive. But then I got Battlefield 2142 which requires a DVD Drive to be read. My DVD drive read CDs...

Lazy old sob! [ 2 Answers ]

Message Deleated

View more questions Search