Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sykesville Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Need light kit for Hampton Bay 42" Gazebo Fan
    I have a Hampton Bay 42" Gazebo Fan Light adaptable. I want to add the light kit however Home Depot does not have in stores the light kit to fit this. There was once a Gazebo II fan and light but Home Depot no longer carries that. Where can I get a light kit?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Any light kit should fit, however if you are using the fan outside you may want to get a damp-rated light kit designed for outdoor fans.

Ceiling fan lighting - Ceiling Fans N More
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 15, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Apparently you didn't notice I answered your question. Your loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Picking light kit for hampton bay ceiling fan [ 9 Answers ]

I just spoke to Home Depot where I was told that I would have to try hit or miss... isn't there some way I can determine how to pick a light kit for a hampton bay ceiling fan and know it will fit?

Hampton Bay Ceiling fan light kit... [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan installed and accidentally purchased one without a light in it. I need a light in the room that it is installed, but am having trouble as to which wires the light kit goes to. I opened the ceiling fan and it has a 6 or 8 pin connector, but not any loose wires to...

Connecting Remote to Hampton Bay fan with light kit [ 7 Answers ]

I brought a remote control for a fan that doesn't come with remote control. I have 2 wire (white and black wire) from transmitter to connect to AC power, but my room has been prewired for light and fan, therefore there is 3 wire white, red and black. I connected the black to the black and white...

Hampton Bay light kit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan. I bought a Harbor Breeze light kit for this fan but found the "light kit wires" in the fan had special connectors and so I cut them off and connected the light kit to the fan with wire nuts in the conventional manner but the light kit will not work. Why?

Hampton Bay fan, Hunter light kit? [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a Hampton Bay fan that did not come with a light but states that it's light kit adaptable. I am bidding on a Hunter light kit on eBay but just noticed on a lighting website that Hunter light kits may not work on anything but a Hunter fan. Has anyone had experience with this? Or any...

View more questions Search