Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redneckmom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Make husband jealous to really want me again---how
    My husband says he loves me and I know he does but how do I make him really truly want me again. I want him not to even look at another women without thinking of me. Yeah-Yeah I know that's not likely----he's a man. When we began our relationship we couldn't get enough of one another-----I want it back. He works construction he is around women and yes some of them are okay----but some are dirt-leg hoes. For instance he is friends with a women and I know this but have never met her and she has just broke up with her husband and needs a friend----he has made it clear to me that she is older them him and she is not his type. But I am a women and I know how women are ----need a shoulder to cry on. I don't like or can I say can't stand this fact. He wants me to meet her so if something was really going on he wouldn't want me to, I think. Help me out here!! We've been together for almost 9 yrs in August---he chased me for about 2 just to get a chance with me. I want him to want me like that again. Men give me a hint---women please give me your opinion. Thanks
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 5, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Do not set up somebody by making them jealous. That is just not right and would be your downfall.

Marriage changes, people changes. What is important that you both still love each other.

If you want more surprise or more excitement or just want to feel closer to this person. Let your partner know. Talk and communicate will only help the situation. It might be rough at times and good at times but life is never easy.

Remember communication very important. We can not read minds.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so jealous! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in a great relationship and love my boyfriend but I get so jealous of him! Not to do with girls but just things in general like money, holidays, family stuff etc and its driving me crazy. I'm trying really hard not to be but something always happens that makes me jealous and then I'm...

Jealous/Insecure Husband [ 18 Answers ]

My husband of almost 13 years for some reason is accusing me of having an affair. Well not totally accusing me what he tells me is that he can't "accuse" me until he gets proof but he definitely confronts me regularly about it. When I get ready for work he tells me "oh he likes that perfume?" or...

Good Wife, Jealous husband... What do I do? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 21 yrs old, my husband 24 1/2. We've known each other since I was in high school and 3 yrs ago we decided to make it official and begin a serious relationship. We married after two yrs in the relationship. We now have a 9 month old beautiful daughter. It all sounds perfect up until I begin to...

Jealous husband [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 34 and married for the second time now(3 months). I am very much in love with my husband but he's jealous. He wants me to call him every afternoon when I leave work and when I'm not home in a certain time he phones to find out where I am. He also goes through my phone when I am in the shower....

View more questions Search