Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khashoggi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Painful erections post-ejaculation
    After ejaculating, I can achieve a second erection but while becoming erect and for about 5 minutes after there is an aching, throbbing pain around the perineal area which then subsides slightly but mild pain does remain until I ejaculate or lose the erection.

It's causing problems between myself and my girlfriend so I'd really like to know what to do about it! Does anyone else experience this?
    pickerill Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Go and see your doctor. Your girlfriend should be more understanding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do men stop getting erections in a certain age? [ 4 Answers ]

I just want to know, because I don't ever want to stop having sex!!

Ejaculation [ 14 Answers ]

My b-friend has had problems ejaculating, he can stay erect, that's not the problem, but he can't seem to "finish it off." He won't go limp... but he just can't seem to "get there." This doesn't happen every time, but 2-3 times out of 5. He is 35 years old... and sometimes we have been drinking...

No Ejaculation [ 1 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and have been having sex since I was 17. I need help on knowing why I do not ejaculate 95% of the time. If my girlfriend and I have sex or she gives me oral sex, I still have problems ejaculating. I only ejaculate after masturbation. I've tried not masterbating for weeks and then...

Ejaculation [ 8 Answers ]

I have 2 questions. 1. I ejaculate a lot of semen but I don't have a good and hard force.in other words I can't shoot far.im only 15 years old.why is that and is there any food,fruits, anything naturally I can do? 2.when I masterbate,sometimes I place 2 pillows on my bed and put my penis...

Annoying erections! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone - I know this may sound somewhat weird, but I was wondering if any of you guys here could offer some advice on how to LOSE erections. Lately I have found that I am getting hard so easily and so frequently and it is really giving me grief - my main problem with it is that I can't talk...

View more questions Search