Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beanster Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2007, 11:06 AM
    I have been living with excuses and gaslighting for the last years,I am reading and educating myself about abuse and it is a real eye-opener.I used to take on all his stuff and now I can heal.Him moving to another state was a blessing.He sometimes calls me when he is high or drunk or whatever and I just keep it short.he will be here in two weeks for my immigration stuff and hopefully he will not mess up and that would be another step into indipendance.But so far I am doing good.
    tntmiguez Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Yeah.. I know a lot of people that are on that... all of the symptoms are correct... have you noticed money or like valuable items missing from your house? Because sometimes they trade that stuff for drugs. Also sometimes people give it to them and tell them just make sure you pay me back so hopefully he isn't messed up with the wrong people... the drug isn't cheap but it doesn't take much to get high but in my opinion yeah I would say that is what it is because it normally makes you really paranoid after you stay up for a couple of days and it does discolor your teeth if you smoke it -- I know somebody who is the same way you are explaining your husband-the sad thing is as long as he is high he isn't going to listen to anything anybody says he has his mind on getting high again so the best thing would be to talk to him when he is sober and let him he has to pick the drugs or his family... or either since he is telling you that he isn't doing it ask him to take a drug test in front of you to prove it.. if he gets offensive and won't do it then you know he is... but they have them at walmart just make sure you get the one that includes methaphedimine... hope I was some help if you need anything else let me know... also please rate this answer! Good luck!

Apr 26, 2007, 09:07 AM
    I am not going to talk to him about it.He denies it and I want him out of my life.He is messing with several women and now has a hunting license and guns.As long as he stays 800 miles away with it let them deal with granting an alcoholic,possible meth addict and abuser with a volatile temper a hunting license and the ability to obtain guns.I don't want to be anywhere near him.
    jaxie Posts: 148, Reputation: 4

Apr 26, 2007, 04:58 PM
    From personal experience with a boyfriend I once had>? Rock aka crack cocaine. Easier and cheaper to get then meth. Yeah I would stand by it beibg crack 100 percent. And what do you mean by his family accusing YOU>?

Apr 26, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Beanster that's my x to a tee. He got so mad at his (at the time) wife he took his RIFLE for HUNTING and pulled the lever back and told her if she didn't get her azz home he was going to blow her brains out. Said he did it to scare her. All it did was get HIM 1 1/2 years. I wanted this guy since I was 15 spent 8 yrs with him and left him 3 months ago. Had I known THEN what I do NOW that would have changed things. Just the other day he told a neighborhood man "you better not be with my girl or I will kill you" MY GIRL meaning ME see what the drugs did>? He still thinks I am his even though I haven't talked to him since January or early February.

Apr 26, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Jaxie,you have it the wrong way around:He abuses drugs because he is an abuser.If he would get off the drugs,he might be less abusive but then again,he might be more.Drugs don't make somebody abusive but it makes them less predictable.You H just sounds like a genuine jerk and you need to get as far away from him as you can.

Apr 27, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Lol yes he is a jerk and beanster your right that fact is he is a jack plain and simple good insight there beanster anyway 3 months free of him now you hoo 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crystal meth long term brain damage ? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been clean now for 33 days off the evil crystal meth and I am wondering if I have brain damage from using meth for almost ten years on and off because it feels to me as if my brain does not work like it used to. I find it hard to study and recall things and sometimes (alot...

Could my apartment be a *old meth lab* [ 3 Answers ]

hello. I been living in this apartment for 4 months. for 4 months I have been having small chest pain on the right under my breast but it subsided after about 2 months of living here I still kind of have it but I never really notice it anymore. When I wake up in the morning I always cough and...

Husband [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering how to aproach my husband to use sex tiys, I will like for him to do it to me from behind, but use somekind of vibrator for the front at the same time and I'm not so sure how to ask him to do that for me.

Is my husband right for me? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married for 6 years now. My husband and I seemed to have so much in common when we first started seeing each other, however now he seems to be trying to change everything about me. Nothing makes him happy either. He seems to think I am not raising my chidren right and he doesn't even...

Real estate disclosure laws regarding meth labs [ 2 Answers ]

I had just purchased a home in may. I had just now gotten the sellers disclosure papers this month. On the disclosure papers she had lied about some things. To be more specific. The very first day we moved in our sewer system backed up when I ran the dishwasher. This information was not disclosed...

View more questions Search