Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisandsharon94 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Teenage vampire movie
    I am looking for a movie that has a gang of teenage vampires and a man falls in love with the female vampire. He has to kill the lead vampire to be with her. The vampires are actually afraid of the man but nobody knows his secret. The man is really a werewolf but you don't know it until the very end of the movie. This movie is in the early 1980's. Please help.
    Jpolicious Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisandsharon94
    i am looking for a movie that has a gang of teenage vampires and a man falls in love with the female vampire. he has to kill the lead vampire to be with her. the vampires are actually afraid of the man but nobody knows his secret. the man is really a werewolf but you don't know it untill the very end of the movie. this movie is in the early 1980's. please help.
    The Lost Boys! I love that movie, one of the favs!
    chrisandsharon94 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 09:18 AM
    No, not the lost boys. They didn't have any werewolves. And yes it is a very good movie. But this movie is an even earlier film than that. That is what I thought at first, but not it. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify Vampire Movie [ 13 Answers ]

Ok, I've been looking for this movie for at least 4 years now. I only know of one scene. There is a boyfriend who is in a house standing near a staircase, and his former girlfriend , now vampire comes at him, and he says "Wait, wait! Before you kill me, i just want one kiss." She replies with a...

Teenage son [ 18 Answers ]

I have absolutely had it! I hate my son! I do! He is argumentative continually. I have never heard a human being argue to the extent he does. He is rude to not only me, his step father, other adults, a teacher at school and friends. He says all we do is yell at him and I have made a...

Teenage daughter [ 18 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam, I have seen my 16 year old daughter holding hands with her female friend- should I be worried about her sexual orientation? Thank you LUis

Vampire Movie [ 3 Answers ]

A while back I watched a vampire movie and I only see about 10mins of the movie and all I can remember seeing is a vampire on a horse wagon and he was being moved from one place to another and they had to keep him in dirt so he would not die or something.I think it was back in the 90's.Do anyone...

Vampire gunslinger [ 2 Answers ]

- I also remember seeing an old black and white western - it involved a town dominated by vampires- taken down by a gunslinging preacher who used the brass buttons w/ embossed crosses- as bullets or jacketed bullets - to kill the vampires as he had the faster draw- anyone know this one?

View more questions Search