Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andyb43 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2005, 01:27 PM
    Things to say on a first date
    (when meeting them for the first time) Wat topics do you think you should tlk about, and which ones should be avoided?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2005, 06:30 AM
    First Date
    Hi,
    Talk about mutual friends, nice things only.
    Talk about the weather, movies that you have both seen, hobbies you like. Talk about anything you want to.
    Most important; be respectful and honest. Don't lie about anything... they do catch up with you, and cause much headache.
    Ask her what she likes to do for fun, what foods she likes, talk about her, and she in turn, will help you break the silence.
    After the date is over, it is a very, very respectful thing to do to just simply ask, "Can I kiss you goodnight??".
    This shows respect, and is really, really appreciated by anyone.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    Plinko Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Sep 15, 2005, 12:37 AM
    Wahoo!
    I think the first date is the easiest! Cause there is soooo many questions to ask.. what he/she said in the last post. Just be RESPECTFULL! That is the main key.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2005, 05:42 AM
    First Date
    Hi,
    I agree with being RESPECTFUL... that really is the key. Open doors for her, like the car door, or others. Let her walk in first, treat her as she is, a lady.

fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing things [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site, so hopefully my answer will be fulfilled. My daughter lately this past week will out of the blue say that a man touched her. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. We asked her a series of questions, was it daddy, was in uncle so and so, we went down the list of males she...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

Fun Things [ 1 Answers ]

Well dating is tough and it gets tougher to keep things interesting after 2 years! What are some fun things(activities) to do to re-connect or just to fire things up in a relationship?

Where things are going [ 2 Answers ]

I was chatting to a friend today and the comment was made that "most people after 3 years know where the relationship is going". Was just wondering how true that really is? And does it really matter?

View more questions Search