Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leona10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 11:00 AM
    What Hair Colour suites a Red Dress?
    Hello, I bought a bright red satin dress for grad. It has a bow that has a few silver rhinestones on it otherwise it is plain red and my shoes are silver with rhinestones on them and I'm wearing a white gold necklace with it. I have a pretty dark tan and brown eyes. Im trying to decide if I should go with dark hair or lots of blonde. HELP!! I'm just wondering if dark hair or blonde hair will suite me for this occasion?

Thank- you!!
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 17, 2007, 11:02 AM
    I would go with a dark brown or a chesnut brown because of your eye color, the hair, and the red dress will make them pop out.

=]
    karent23 Posts: 133, Reputation: 8

Apr 20, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Darker hair goes better with reds.
    jenjtrogers2005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 11:31 AM

I most Deffinetly think that a lot of blonde mixed with some darker blond high lights would be your best best. Not platinum blonde by any means... but deffinetly golden ash blonde. If you go to a salon as your hair dresser to select like 3 or 4 shades of blonde! Plus it's summer time! And with a great tan and intriguing dark eyes... blonde would be a show stopper!
    krittengirl Posts: 63, Reputation: 14

Apr 24, 2007, 11:51 AM
    It really depends on the tones of the red. There are many different shades and hues of red.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Match the hair color to your skin tone, not the dress. As long as it looks good with your skin, the dress color shouldn't matter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prom dress for red hair [ 14 Answers ]

This is my first time using this but here goes:confused: I have red hair, fair skin, blue eyes, and I don't like the way emerald looks on me Its my senior year and senior prom, but not my last because my boyfriends a sophomore, I went last year and wore a kind of bright blue dress and I liked...

What will colour stripper do to red hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi again, I asked a similar question yesterday but I don't think I phrased it very well. I've been dyeing my hair red for a few years now, but I'm finally getting tired of it. I'm considering using colour stripper, but what will this do - make it lighter or darker? I'm naturally a medium...

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Wedding Dress Colour [ 4 Answers ]

I am getting married in a garden in Portugal, with a white house as a backdrop. The wedding will take place in Mid March. I have found the perfect dress but it comes in lots of colours. I do not want to wear traditional white. I have mousy brown hair, which will have red, gold & copper...

Need some help with hair colour. [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair about 8 weeks ago with loreal feria 3D colour ( No45 French Roast) Dark Golden Brown to get highlights out of my hair which worked fine but the colour has faded a little but hair is still quite browny/gingery, I wanted to know what colour I could use to tone down the redness as I'm...

View more questions Search