Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2019, 10:12 AM
    Instead of wasting my time knocking down your post, and it's fallacies and inaccuracies, let's just compare Obama's record, flaws included, with that of the lying cheating dufus. Want to start with the lies? They number a lot more than 13 on any given day just in tweets.

No telling what else the dufus will screw up the rest of this year, let alone the rest of his first term.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2019, 10:57 AM
    When he starts lying about what caused an armed assault that resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans, and the lies just happen to help his reelection chances, then come back and talk to me. For that matter, since lying seems to concern you so much, if you can even point to any posts you made at the time referring to him as a "dufus" and being critical of his lying, that would also be nice to see. I suspect you won't because those posts don't exist. For that matter, you won't even be critical of him now.

Might add that posting mindless cartoons doesn't aid your cause.
    Expert

Feb 2, 2019, 11:55 AM
    Naw, back then I was blasting the loony right wing fringe talking points. Like I do now, but from the opposition side of the administration. They are still there if you want to get caught up. Don't like me expressing my feelings on the matter with cartoons? It's my way of sharing.
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2019, 12:45 PM
    Naw, back then I was blasting the loony right wing fringe talking points.
    Well, at least you are consistent in that regard, but when it comes to being outraged about lying, you are predictably selective. That's why your rants about Trump ring so hollow. As I am fond of saying, it generally just comes down to politics rather than genuine ethics.
    Expert

Feb 2, 2019, 01:53 PM
    This lying cheating dufus in office transcends politics, and borders on immoral criminality. Him and his sycophants.
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2019, 02:10 PM
    As I said, oh for the days of Saint Obama.
    Expert

Feb 2, 2019, 02:38 PM
    I would put him on that kind of pedestal, but he done good over all. The dufus lies even when his lips ain't moving.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2019, 02:44 PM
    Tal you really need to get over having more than 50% of the country not agree with you at least once
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2019, 05:43 PM
    I would put him on that kind of pedestal, but he done good over all. The dufus lies even when his lips ain't moving.
    You would put a repeated liar on a pedestal. Hmm. Politics first, ethics second.
    Expert

Feb 2, 2019, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Typo, that should have been wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Tal you really need to get over having more than 50% of the country not agree with you at least once
    Most voters agreed with me and rather have Hillary, but that darned electoral college picked the dufus, but it's legal so..
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2019, 08:24 PM
    Tal- your cartoons are beautifully to the point - every time!

You can measure their effectiveness by how much they are disliked by the other side.

Nice work.
    Expert

Feb 3, 2019, 08:28 AM
    Thanks Athos, I love it when the right wing noise machine has no rebuttal, but it's much more gratifying when their heads explode, because someone dares oppose the flawed logic of the arguments they present.

Makes my point based in FACTS!
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2019, 01:00 PM
    Makes my point based in FACTS!
    You must have a different definition of "FACTS" than the rest of the world.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 3, 2019, 01:19 PM
    "The greatest tragedy to me isn’t [Trump]. It isn’t that the person supposedly leading our country lacks a single benevolent impulse, that he is impervious to compassion, incapable of nobility, and mortally allergic to simple kindness.

I know that he is just a mirror, and the greatest tragedy is how many Americans he now represents. ~John Pavlovitz
    Expert

Feb 3, 2019, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You must have a different definition of "FACTS" than the rest of the world.
    I think overall I am in the mainstream of what the facts are by a significant majority in THIS country, depending on the subject of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    "The greatest tragedy to me isn’t [Trump]. It isn’t that the person supposedly leading our country lacks a single benevolent impulse, that he is impervious to compassion, incapable of nobility, and mortally allergic to simple kindness.

I know that he is just a mirror, and the greatest tragedy is how many Americans he now represents. ~John Pavlovitz
    That is a tragedy, that so many support and follow this LYING, CHEATING, DUFUS!
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2019, 02:55 PM
    That is a tragedy, that so many support and follow this LYING, CHEATING, DUFUS!

Then it might be time for you to stop ranting and ask yourself why?, What is it about the demonrat agenda they don't like? Is it the the health care plan that is a draconian tax system? Is the the confrontational foriegn policy? Is it the debt? Is it taxation? is it pandering to the AGW wack jobs?
    Expert

Feb 3, 2019, 03:24 PM
    No it's the desperate loonies who hate themselves and everybody else. I hope they are a minority, but they have subverted a political party, and control an agenda that's DESPERATE in my humble opinion. Another election may well diminish their influence though.

Expect more ranting and railing against such views until then!
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2019, 03:28 PM
    What is desperate, wanting to build a border wall? Wanting health care without state enforcement? Wanting out of foreign wars? Wanting not to have to pay the levy for AGW?
    Expert

Feb 3, 2019, 03:38 PM
    No, what's desperate is the few controlling the many. The loony right and the agenda they desperately push is the minority if you ask me, and doomed to fail with the dufus as it's champion. What? You thought our Civil War was over because the shooting stopped? No, it continues more civilly, but as noisy as ever. Evolution before your eyes, and quite messy.
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2019, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    No, what's desperate is the few controlling the many. The loony right and the agenda they desperately push is the minority if you ask me, and doomed to fail with the dufus as it's champion. What? You thought our Civil War was over because the shooting stopped? No, it continues more civilly, but as noisy as ever. Evolution before your eyes, and quite messy.
    Tal you live in a democracy, although Tom wouldn't agree. This is the nature of democracy, control is handed to the few by means of elections to avoid anarchy. Your nation had a choice before them, and like it or not, they chose Trump. Now some of us cannot understand why they would chose such a person, but obviously to continue the same path wasn't the preferred option. When faced with the choice of the devil you know and the devil you don't know some people won't choose the devil you know, but devil you did choose. For two years you have ranted and now the electorate has neutered him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Court appointed cal trans [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find locations for court appointed caltrans?

Why be bonded to be appointed executor of an estate [ 4 Answers ]

My mother died with no will.she wanted my nephew to have her home.I was told by county clerk that I had to be bonded to be appointed executor of her estate.what would this mean legally.we I only be bonded for matters pretaining to mothers home? /

Court Appointed Attorney [ 1 Answers ]

How would I be able to change my court appointed attorney? I live in the state of Florida, he just doesn't show up for court.

Unbiased Appointed Attorney? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay - I know I have been posting here a lot. One might think I'm really dumb (I hope not) but I AM very naïve and ignorant about how this system works. My ex husband "accidentally" filed an ex parte motion to change parenting time. I say "accidentally" because this is how it's been presented...

Right to have attorney appointed [ 2 Answers ]

In virginia is it true that you are to receive council appointed by the court within 72hrs?

View more questions Search