Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2019, 06:22 AM
    Trump Approves Murder of American Journalist
    Trump sycophant Pompeo will meet with Saudi Arabia today when he promises to discuss the brutal murder by Saudi Arabia of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Of course, he will do nothing of the sort. Trump has already approved Khashoggi's execution.

Trump clearly signaled that it's ok to murder an American journalist as long as the murderous country does business with his administration.

This is what the Trump leadership has brought America down to.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2019, 01:17 PM
    Because he worked in america doesn't make him american otherwise you have guilt by association
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2019, 02:06 PM
    He was nationalized and under the US protection. But I see no evidence that Trump approved it any more than the emperor approving the multitude of human rights violations and murders and kidnapping of Americans that happened in the time the emperor was sending plane loads of cash to the 12ers in Tehran.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 13, 2019, 02:20 PM
    That cash was the settlement of a decades-old arbitration claim between the U.S. and Iran.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2019, 02:31 PM
    While this is true ;what did the 12ers do to get the cash released ? Me I would've used the money for the thousands of Americans who lost their lives or were maimed from IEDs made in Iran and used against Americans by Iranian KUD forces in Iraq or Iraninan proxies . https://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/10/w...10weapons.html

But ok . You are ok with Iran executions of women by stoning ? Where is the outrage ? Where is the condemnation ? I find it interesting that the left hates American allies more than it's foes.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 13, 2019, 02:49 PM
    It was Iran's money, not ours.

I'm a Republican.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2019, 04:56 PM
    I did not say Democrat . The cash was a bribe to get hostages released .You can't sugar coat that . The money was supposed to go to American families who had won court cases against the messianic homicidal regime in Tehran for Iran backed kidnapping and terrorist attacks . That was a deal Bubba had . The plane loads of cash was ransom pure and simple.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2019, 05:01 PM
    Has Iran produced a bomb? Perhaps they kept their part of the bargain, unlike Trump who thinks repudiating treaties is a life style choice
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2019, 05:07 PM
    Clete you know and I know that the NORKS run Iran's laboratory .
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2019, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Clete you know and I know that the NORKS run Iran's laboratory .
    Seriously I think NK is freelance and Kim will build one for you if you want, suitcase bombs going cheap
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2019, 05:32 PM
    It is incontrovertible .Iranian scientist attend NORK nuke tests . They share scud missile technology .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2019, 06:03 PM
    He was nationalized and under the US protection. But I see no evidence that Trump approved it any more than the emperor approving the multitude of human rights violations and murders and kidnapping of Americans that happened in the time the emperor was sending plane loads of cash to the 12ers in Tehran.

Then you didn't see ABC, NBC, FOX, MSNBC, CBS, WNET, CNN and every left-wing and right-wing media outlet. (Judge Jeanine and Hannity may have denied it).

Trump "signaled" his approval. If you missed it, you're blind.

It is incontrovertible .Iranian scientist attend NORK nuke tests . They share scud missile technology .

When Trump is criticized, why do you divert the discussion to something else? Usually Obama or Hillary or the Dems. Diverting from Trump's culpability in this instance doesn't do much for your intelligence.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2019, 06:29 PM
    And this means Iran possesses a bomb as distinct from data, I don't think anyone is suggesting they aren't capable, but the smoking gun hasn't been found, however much Israel might hope
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2019, 06:52 AM
    That cash was the settlement of a decades-old arbitration claim between the U.S. and Iran.
    It would be no different than if we had handed Nazi Germany billions of dollars. It's just completely inexcusable to fund a terrorist state. If Trump had done that you would be turning red by now. As I oftentimes say, it's all about politics.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 14, 2019, 07:44 AM
    While this is true ;what did the 12ers do to get the cash released ? Me I would've used the money for the thousands of Americans who lost their lives or were maimed from IEDs made in Iran and used against Americans by Iranian KUD forces in Iraq or Iraninan proxies . https://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/10/w...10weapons.html

But ok . You are ok with Iran executions of women by stoning ? Where is the outrage ? Where is the condemnation ? I find it interesting that the left hates American allies more than it's foes.
    Iran agreed to inspections of it's nuclear facilities and verify they were not making bomb grade plutonium. The dufus pulled out but the Europeans are still in it. That's not to say they cannot just buy a nuke at discount rates from Kim or Vlad, but putting the right wing noise machine's account aside, the dufus is the one shaking down our allies, and smoozing our enemies. Where is the Dufus's outrage over the very human rights issues that his "friends" perpetrate?
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2019, 07:47 AM
    Iran agreed to inspections of it's nuclear facilities and verify they were not making bomb grade plutonium. The dufus pulled out but the Europeans are still in it.
    And of course there would be no way to get around all of that and do something hidden.
    Expert

Jan 14, 2019, 07:58 AM
    I can concede that point but am amused that you blasted Hillary and investigated her over Benghazi, but not a peep over Khashoggi.
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2019, 10:54 AM
    I can concede that point but am amused that you blasted Hillary and investigated her over Benghazi, but not a peep over Khashoggi.
    Clinton and Obama were personally negligent and that led to the deaths of four Americans. I don't know of anyone rational who suggests that Trump had anything to do with the death of Khashoggi.
    Expert

Jan 14, 2019, 03:34 PM
    That's not what the official review of the situation found, just your version. The jury is still debating the context of the Dufus's action and it don't look good so far.
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2019, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    That's not what the official review of the situation found, just your version. The jury is still debating the context of the Dufus's action and it don't look good so far.
    What you are saying is that there is an ongoing talk fest, if there was a case to answer an indictment would be brought, otherwise it is just another political kangaroo court

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Trump IS gonna WIN the drug war. Smoothy is right. He's gonna go on a murder spree. [ 26 Answers ]

Hello: You know it too, doncha?? excon

Trump goes full Lib on maternity leave .Make American liberal again . [ 13 Answers ]

The phony is going to unveil a maternity leave policy tonight that guarantees 6 weeks paid leave for new mothers . Trump’s plan would allow families to deduct child care expenses, up to the average cost of child-care in their states, from their income taxes. People making above $250,000 would be...

Members of an american film crew in russia see a murder and are then chased by the mu [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie I saw about ten years ago so I can rent it again. It was about a film crew (american I think) that was in russia to film a movie. In a theatre they were using, after hours, they witnessed a woman's murder. They then had to elude the killers and try to get...

View more questions Search