Leaky shower
    How to change a galtmaster hot water tap for your shower
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 30, 2018, 04:31 PM
    Shower & Bath | Master PlumberŪ

And a video for general knowledge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6gEUGT0HpM

Actually you probably just need O rings replaced, or the seats.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaky Shower Upstairs-- Shower Pan or Tile-Grout? [ 1 Answers ]

My upstairs shower is leaking through the ceiling. It only leaks when I take a shower. The shower has tiled walls, tiled bench, and fiber glass bottom. My house is 13-years old. Here's what I have done so far to isolate the source of the leak. 1. I had a plumber come out who determined that the...

Leaky shower knob, and leaky shower faucet. [ 1 Answers ]

I have two separate issues. The first issue I have is when the shower is knobs are turned on they leak from behind the knob (?) making one stream of really hot water dripping on my foot, and a stream of ice cold dripping on the other. How can I fix this? My second issue is when off my faucet...

I have a leaky shower drain on a basement floor. The shower is about 35 years old. [ 1 Answers ]

It looks like the drain pipe is soldered in and I suspect the gasket on the underside of the shower pan is leaking. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Leaky Shower [ 2 Answers ]

We have a stand up type shower and have had it for approx. 10+ years. We have linoleum on the floor and noticed it started coming up around the shower and also next to it is a dark color under it which I know is mold. Where do these showers leak at usually? My husband thinks it is leaking around...

Leaky Shower Bad Grout or Leaky Shower Pan [ 4 Answers ]

I recently bought a townhouse that had the upstairs bathroom redone completely with a walk it tile shower. I have been there a year and recently noticed that the grout is slightly cracked around the base (floor and walls). I have also noticed mold that I have sprayed in the grout (Since leaving...

View more questions Search