Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlelion_99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2018, 05:56 PM
    Wellsaver address
    Looking for address for well saver. Our tank has gone bad and want to check out the warranty and purchase place says cant look it up
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2018, 06:50 AM
    I'm not certain about this, but I don't think the Wellsaver tanks are sold under that name anymore. You can try this site as a starting point.

A. O. Smith Water Systems

For more information on Perma Tank, contact:Water Systems - An A. O. Smith Company500 Tennessee Waltz Parkway Ashland City, TN 37015800-365-4300

5 year warranty on those tanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wellsaver pump [ 1 Answers ]

We just put in a WellSaver 20gal pressure tank and have very little water flow from the faucets. Flow does increase somewhat after the pump kicks on but not much. Had pretty good flow before new installation. What should we check for or set the out and in.

Wellsaver [ 12 Answers ]

I have a home that was winterized, all lines drained with a wellsaver tank. I applied power to the pump and with faucets open to allow air to escape and now the pump will build up to 55psi and then drop to zero. It continues to do this until I shut off water into the house at which time the pump...

Pump for wellsaver 52 gl. Tank [ 2 Answers ]

I have a wellsaver 52 gallon tank and trying to find size of pump to go with tank, help please!!

Wellsaver [ 2 Answers ]

Please Help! We Have A Wellsaver That Will Not Cut Off On Its Own. We Can Trip It Off. And Even If We Don't Run Any Water, It Will Start Running Again. We Replace The Pressure Switch Yesterday. And Still The Same Thing. We Got The Tank This Past January, Hope Some One Has An Answer For Me.

View more questions Search