Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saddoris1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2018, 11:40 AM
    I have a Tempstar Model NDGE100BF01. Does it have a heat sensor and a thermocoupler?
    Furnace kicking on and off but I cant find a heat sensor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I replace the thermocoupler in a coleman furnace model #7680c586 [ 0 Answers ]

Can't figure out how to get to it

Tempstar Model END4X24C14A2 [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn the thermostat up the furnace turns on and it ignites for about 30 seconds and then turns off. I get 4 flashing lights and if I turn the switch off and then back on it runs again for about 30 seconds and once again turns off and flashes the 4 green lights. If I leave it alone it will...

Tempstar model ntc6075fba1 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a tempstar model furnace NTC6075FBA1. My consultant explained that I need to replace the reduce draft motor. When we turn on the heat switch, nothing happens and the fan is stuck. What am I looking at as far as price for replacing this motor?

Tempstar model #PGF048K080A / No heat. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Tempstar model# PGF048K080A tried to turn on the heater and no heat. So I inspected the unit & found the pressure switch was burned out. Replaced the pressure switch & still no heat. Now I believe the draft inducer motor is also burned out. I put my ohms meter on the inducer motor and get...

Clean tempstar flame sensor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Tempstar model # nugk100dh08 furnace. I am trying to clean off the end of the flame sensor. Do I need to take the ignitor/sensor unit off? If so, I see that it has 2 screws on top of the unit. Do I just remove those and it drops down so I can clean? The problem I was having was the flame...

View more questions Search