Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Purplereading Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2018, 03:11 PM
    Fan blows constantly no heat carrier weather maker 9200IF t
    9300 carrier weather maker 9200. The blower will not run off the air blowing is not heated. I tuned off the heat at the thermostat, and fan will not stop blowing. If I turn the temp on thermostat above room temp it says heat on but no heat come from bents. IF I turn it below temp of room it note no heat on but fan keeps blowing CANNOT turn off fan except at electrical fuse bow. By tripping fuse to off. I changed the filter and batteries in the thermostat. Any suggestions
    Purplereading Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2018, 03:13 PM
    Fan blows constantly no heat carrier weather maker 9200IF t
    If this is a limit switch how much does that cause to replace. And the time to do it. Thanks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2018, 04:08 PM
    Look for a flashing light on your control board, in the air handler compartment, and tell us what the flash sequence is. Limit switches, if what this is, are inexpensive and easily replaced. However, most Hi Limit switches reset, some automatically, some with a pushbutton on the switch. Could also be a rollout switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier weather maker [ 1 Answers ]

My weather maker 8000 is driving my crazy. Keep getting code33 I have changed filters cleaned flame sensor took flame roll out switch off connectors and taped together. It will start it's sequence and flames come on and seems like it's going to work but after a little bit it pops again and code 33...

Carrier weather maker sx won't start [ 0 Answers ]

Furnace will not start. Had a leak in pipe by furnace and heard a small pop in furnace. Furnace did not get wet maybe just damp or a small drip Now switched it on and nothing. Is there a rest switch? Any suggestions?

Need advice on a Carrier Weather Maker [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping somebody could give me some advice on my furnace so that I can repair it myself or at least have an ideal of what's wrong when the tech comes over. Here is the technical information of the unit. It is a Carrier Weather Maker, using propane gas, and it is 88,000 BTU. I believe...

Carrier weather maker 8000 [ 5 Answers ]

Model # 58TUA06008 has had the main board replaced but it keeps shuting off and then will restart after four hours or if I shut the power off and turn it back on. Is this an issue with the heat sensors or something else. I known the main board has been recalled is there any other issues. Thanks G

Carrier weather maker 8000 [ 1 Answers ]

What's the cost of a Carrier weather maker 8000 ignitor and how can I purchase it? Thank You

View more questions Search