Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2018, 02:31 PM
    Webhosting for family photos
    What is a good webhosting site for me to be able to post old family photos? Tried wordpress but it is far from being intuitive to use. Any ideas? I would like to be able to restrict site access.
    MattxMosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2018, 01:30 PM
    There are countless free services that you could use! I'd recommend Flickr or Google Photos - you even get free photo storage from Amazon Prime.
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2018, 08:04 PM
    I tried Google. It was rather clumsy to use, though that might be more on me than on the site. I'll take a look at Flickr. Thanks!
    Wiredphase Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2018, 12:52 AM
    You can use Google for storage.
    If you are a creative person with designing background, then create a webpage and upload photos there. For this normal shared hosting would do.
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2018, 09:25 AM
    Well, I think that I have finally, after several efforts at one thing or another, found my answer. Facebook. Create a separate page, create albums, upload pics, and all very easy and intuitive.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 25, 2018, 09:54 AM
    That's got to be better than scanning and downloading to a flash drive like my brilliant idea is. Those darn things are expensive. 8(

Glad you got a good solution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can any one suggest me the best webhosting for my website live2help [ 3 Answers ]

I am working in live2help online chat service company , we are looking for the webhosting service for our domain , Give the list of web hosting provider suitable for our starter company.

Awkward family photos [ 69 Answers ]

HAs anyone checked out this website? If not, it's definitely good for a few laughs! AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com

Ex's in family photos [ 7 Answers ]

I would love to have a family photo with my boyfriend our new baby boy and his son (5, Devonte) from a previous relationship. However, my boyfriend brings up that he doesn't want to exclude his ex if we take a photo with her (their) son. I don't want to look at my family photo and see her. I would...

Heavy duty webhosting question [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to start a site where people can listen to lots of audio programs. I believe that I need at least 2000GB of data transfer per month or more. I have googled but didn't find any dedicated servers that are giving more than 1500 GB of bandwidth. Can anyone suggest any good server....

Webhosting [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everybody I'm a newbie , I was keen to build my own webpage.can you help me with a userfriendly webhosting site with all the features that would make my job more easy Thanks pals

View more questions Search