Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kandgjohnson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2018, 08:38 AM
    I have a GPC1436H41DD package unit and the pigtails for a heat strip don't match
    I bought the recommended heat strip that the unit says will fit, but the AC unit has 3 wires in its pigtail connector White, Blue and Brown, the heat strip has 6 wires White, Blue, Brown, Black, Red and Purple. The Pigtails don't plug in each other, how do I wire the heat strip up.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2018, 02:59 PM
    I would start with the people you bought the strips from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman gph1324m41 package unit with hkr 5kw heat. Two dedicated 30 amp circuits ? [ 4 Answers ]

Does this Goodman gph1324m41 package rooftop installation require one dedicated 30 amp heat pump circuit with disconnect, and a second dedicated 30 amp circuit with its own disconnect for the HKR 5Kw heat coil. That is two separate circuits from the house panel . Seems like overkill, if the...

No heat in package unit [ 2 Answers ]

I am working on the package unit but I can not find a brand name on this unit. By the way, call for heat nothing is on. I see 24V to a gas valve but the spark ignition does not get the 24V so it does not work.. What should I check on this case please..

Heat strip only gets a little hot on top strip on the bottom it will not get red [ 1 Answers ]

Luxaire heat strip will only get warm on top strip around 70 bottom will not get anything. If you switch the wires, the bottom is warm top has nothing.

Heat goes on but no blower motor amana package unit [ 1 Answers ]

Heat goes on but the blower motor won't run on an amana package unit

Size of ac unit needed to match a carrrier heating unit [ 3 Answers ]

I had a Carrier natural gas heating unit installed in 2003. Model number 58STA/STX 070 Catalog number 535-80105. My ac unit has gone out and the company I bought the heating unit from has gone out of business. What size ac unit will match the heating unit? Thanks so much!:cool:

View more questions Search