Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valdastephenson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2018, 07:01 PM
    I'm trying to find a movie that came out last year (I think) that was about and airpl
    I'm trying to find a movie that came out last year (I think) about an airplane crash
    In some snowy mountains and only one black man and one white woman survived
    The crash and the movie is about them trying to get out of the mountains.
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2018, 01:34 AM
    The Mountine between us (2017)
    Staring Idris Elba and Kate Winslet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to find the name of a movie about 2 kids who try to find new parents [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot about it, I do remember that they were going around to "try out" different parents. I remember one of the parents they went to live with were like overly obsessed with being 100% dust free, they had major mysophobia(afraid of germs) problems. Anyone have any clue?

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

Tryen to find the name of this horror movie I seen about a year ago [ 2 Answers ]

Helloo, Pleassee I need help to find the name ov this movie. Its about an orphanage where a woman or sumone works night shifts there an they hear banging noises from upstairs on the top floor wich is supposed to be out ov bounds there is a lift to go up there but it dusnt go up 1 day the woman...

View more questions Search