Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laylo 22714 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2013, 03:22 AM
    A movie about an engaged woman who falls in love with her imaginary friend
    I watched a movie about this woman who was engaged to this really self centered man but then her old imaginary comes to life and they grow closer and even fall in love with each other
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2013, 07:38 AM
    The movie you are talking about is:
    Sundays at Tiffany's

Here is a link to information about the movie: Sundays at Tiffany's (TV Movie 2010) - IMDb

The movie is very good and I saw it on TV a few months ago.
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Jun 6, 2018, 05:11 AM
    There is a funny one from the early 90ies called Drop Dead Fred,with similar storyline. Check it out if it's not the one pready suggested

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0101775/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Black white movie woman held captive in her home falls in love with him [ 0 Answers ]

Saw a movie in the 60's70's; black & white movie about a blind woman who is held captive in her apartment; I believe she falls for him (and vice versa) and he lets her go, but I think she doesn't want to leave.

Title of the movie, woman falls in love with her driver [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me to find this movie; Not a new movie - most likely '90s. Probably a B-movie. Professional woman (photographer, but I'm not sure) comes to a new city for some work. She stays in a hotel. There is a guy, her driver, or maybe hotel worker, he looks like a latino-type guy, brunette. He...

Movie on zee mgm, in which the guy falls in love with his friend's mother [ 1 Answers ]

I feel I saw it in Zee Mgm. The story goes somewhat like this. There are two best friends one of which provokes the other to have a girlfriend and this guy gets involved with a women older than him and this women turns out to be his friend's mother... Now, can anyone name this movie?

Behind the scenes worker falls in love with a woman competing for a mans love [ 1 Answers ]

What movie is about how a woman competes to win the love of a bachelor on a TV show then falls in love with one of the workers?

Woman falls in love with married man on marriage site. [ 12 Answers ]

I recently started visiting a muslims marriage site I thought at first the men were not that intresting I was just mesing about I'm 22 and yet I met a man who was perfect he was 20 years old and I fell head over heels in, love with this man in one meeting although it sound impossible I felt very...

View more questions Search