Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 8, 2018, 04:35 AM
    Movie about miniature child
    Hello!

I'm looking for a movie of 80's or 90's, where a young boy had a friend who using a magic formula could miniaturize.
    He lived in a hole in the wall of the house. There is also a dangerous rat who was terrorizing.

Thank you for your help!
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 13, 2018, 02:53 PM
    Answer found : Nils Karlsson Pyssling (1990) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of the movie about miniature earth globe [ 0 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie where a man gets real miniature earth globe... and through magnifying glass he sees people walking on it

Old movie, 20', 30's old mad scientist has live miniature figures in small glass jars [ 1 Answers ]

Old movie, 20', 30's old mad scientist has live miniature figures in small glass jar! What is the tile and star!

Miniature Daschund [ 3 Answers ]

Our miniature daschund went out to potty today but when she came back into the house she suddenly couldn't use her back legs. She was trying desperatly to move toward my husband but couldn't. Then suddenly she began shaking. My husband began getting ready to take her to the vet and 5 minutes...

Our First Dog; Miniature Daschund [ 1 Answers ]

We have a four month old daschund puppy. We are trying to potty train her using praise And treats. Our dog is really smart, very energetic, but she will not let us hold her or Pet her. She nips at us constantly. We have all things for her to chew, she loves her Toys, but if we try to...

Kids movie about miniature dinosaurs [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, My boyfriend and I remember this movie about these kids who find these miniature live dinosaurs and there's like a long neck dinosaur, a t-rex, and a triceratops. I just vividly remember these this part where they hide the dinosaurs in a box of raisins and they open it up and the long neck...

View more questions Search